All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.56Free postage
- AU $21.26Free postage
- AU $21.37Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn Zuckerman Unbound--the second volume of the trilogy and epilogue Zuckerman Bound --the torious velist Nathan Zuckerman retreats from his oldest friends, breaks his marriage to a virtuous woman, and damages, perhaps irreparably, his affectionate connection to his younger brother, all of this amidst the tumult of the late 1960s and his own turbulent career.
- Author BiographyIn 1997 Philip Roth won the Pulitzer Prize for American Pastoral. In 1998 he received the National Medal of Arts at the White House and in 2002 the highest award of the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Gold Medal in Fiction. He has twice won the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award. He has won the PEN/Faulkner Award three times. In 2005 The Plot Against America received the Society of American Historians' Prize for the outstanding historical novel on an American theme for 2003-2004. Recently Roth received PEN's two most prestigious awards: in 2006 the PEN/Nabokov Award and in 2007 the PEN/Bellow Award for achievement in American fiction. Roth is the only living American novelist to have his work published in a comprehensive, definitive edition by the Library of America. In 2011 he received the National Humanities Medal at the White House, and was later named the fourth recipient of the Man Booker International Prize.
- Author(s)Philip Roth
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.