All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelections from the writings of Ulrich Zwingli and Heinrich Bullinger, two lesser-kwn church reformers, are contained in this volume. Also included is an account of the life, work, and theology of each of these Swiss reformers of the sixteenth century. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory tes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
- Author BiographyG. W. Bromiley served as Rector of St. Thomas' Episcopal Church in Edinburgh and as Professor of Church History and Historical Theology at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California before his death in 2009.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1958
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleLibrary of Christian Classics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight24 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine470 mm
- Edited byG.W. Bromiley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.