All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLD LAINEY DREAMS of becoming a world famous chef one day and maybe even having her own cooking show. (Do you kw how many African American female chefs there aren t? And how many vegetarian chefs have their own shows? The field is wide open for stardom!) But when her best friend and secret crush suddenly leaves town, Lainey finds herself alone in the kitchen. With a little help from Saint Julia (Child, of course), Lainey finds solace in her cooking as she comes to terms with the past and begins a new recipe for the future. Peppered with recipes from Lainey s tebooks, this delicious debut vel finishes the same way one feels finishing a good meal satiated, content, and hopeful. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyThis is Tanita S. Davis s first novel. She made her first pate a choux in high school, discovered that Mae Ploy sauce goes with almost everything, and that there s nothing on earth like good Thai food. She lives in Northern California with two finches, a snake named Willful, and the world s best baker. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Tanita S Davis
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.