All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes we need to reach for a new thought that pulls our attention to a more empowering idea. This sweet little text can be one of those dependable resources. The world is busy trying to get your attention and often once your attention is gotten, it is pulled to ideas and thoughts of limitation. This book offers you some wonderful thoughts and ideas to ponder daily. Let your heart open to the love that is surrounding you always.
- Author BiographyReverend Michelle is the founding Spiritual Director of the Center for Spiritual North Jersey. She began her journey under the tutelage of Rita Sperling, a true spiritual teacher. Born in Jersey City, Rev. Michelle grew up in the suburbs of New York City but is a Jersey girl through and through. She is filled with enthusiasm, profound love, compassion and a personality that is driven to support others in their greatness. Michelle is a coach, speaker, and workshop and retreat facilitator. She has recorded two CDs: Organic Visioning, and I AM Awake. She recently authored her first book, 40 Days to Freedom, A Lenten Practice for the Modern Mind. Along with a large group of enthusiastic supporters, she founded the Center for Spiritual Living North Jersey in 2002, while raising the youngest of her three sons. A proud mom, Michelle brings her sensitivity for family and parenting to her ministry. She is a practical, logical teacher, grounded in solid metaphysical principles, who brings to her teaching a wide-open heart along with a sense of humor joyfully demonstrated through her laughter. Her focus in her ministry is spiritual and emotional liberation through the application of the Science of Mind teaching. She is a straight shooter and calls things as she sees them. The lesson that she brings everywhere: Raise your self-love quotient. May your life be filled with grace and joy!
- Author(s)Michelle Wadleigh
- PublisherMichelle Wadleigh
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichelle Wadleigh
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Wegner Reeds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.