All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF THE LAW. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. With extensive collections of land tenure and business law forms in Great Britain, this is a comprehensive resource for all kinds of early English legal precedents from feudal to constitutional law, Jewish and Jesuit law, laws about public finance to food supply and forestry, and even immoral conditions. An abundance of law dictionaries, philosophy and history and criticism completes this series.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
De termi Michaelis. an. xix. H. vi
Year books (Henry VI: 1422-1461)
Law reports for 19 Henry VI (Michaelmas, Hilary, Easter, and Trinity terms).
Text in Law French.
Printer's name from colophon; publication date suggested by STC.
Identified as STC 9690a at reel 1573:7.
Appears at reel 1573 and at reel 1924 (same copy filmed twice).
Imprinted at London: In Fletestrete within Temple barre at the signe of the hande and starre, by Richard Tottel, [1555?]
Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R140. /
STC (2nd ed.) / 9688
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery
This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- LanguageRomance (Other)
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight313 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.