All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to understanding and mastering e-business tools and opportunities Covers the key areas of e-business, from developing e-business strategies and learning how to complement existing business program to using e-business as a change management tool as well as a competitive weapon Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Staples, Travelocity, eBay and COVISINT, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Patricia Seybold, Thomas Koulopoulos, John Hagel III, Marc Singer, Thomas H. Davenport and John C. Beck Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J CUNNINGHAM is Founder and President of the Harvard Computing Group. He is the author of B2B: how to build a profitable e-commerce strategy; Partners.com and Smart Things to Know about E-Business. Smart Things to Know about E-Business.
- Author(s)Michael J. Cunningham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight126 g
- Width124 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.