Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Descriptione-Discovery Best Practices is an authoritative, insiders perspective on best practices for effective e-discovery. Featuring partners and chairs from some of the nations leading law firms, these experts guide the reader in evaluating existing policies, understanding current trends, and managing electronic data. From creating a document retention plan to prioritizing a successful defense, these leaders offer strategies for developing policies and instituting training on techlogies integral for effective e-discovery. Additionally, these top lawyers give tips for executing litigation, identifying enforcement issues and costs, and avoiding common mistakes. Finally, these experts discuss working with key players, conducting self-tests and audits, and adhering to legal standards. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to navigating an increasingly-enforced and rapidly-changing area of law.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEagan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Publishing Co
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.