All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sales function is the front--line of any business. Keeping up with the latest sales techniques is essential, as well as ensuring you have a motivated, incentivised and focused sales team well--versed in the basics of selling, from identifying new prospects and getting repeat business to closing the deal. This module gives essential insight into all the key sales drivers such as account management, handling complex sales, selling services, FMCG selling, customer relationships and self--development for sales people.
- Author BiographyBOB COTTON has written several books on design and new media inclusing The New Guide to Grpahic Design, You Aina t Seen Nothing Yet and Futurecasting the Web. His articles have appreared in, among others, Eye, Creative Review and Mac User magazine.
- Author(s)Bob Cotton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleExpress Exec
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight228 g
- Width125 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.