All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionE-Finance: The Future is Here exhorts the Indian banks to use their post crisis advantages like safe and sound business practices, techlogy competence and lower costs to attract business from overseas customers. 'The Future is Here,' avers V C Joshi and suggests that financial institutions could effectively use their branch network to market e-services. This concise yet comprehensive book talks about t only the planning aspect, but also the process of e-banking; it discusses the internet business model that these banks can adhere to and examines the working of e-banking, e-insurance and e-broking, and so on. The developments in alternate systems of trading in areas like treasuries and foreign exchange are also discussed in great detail. The author oversteps the Indian periphery and takes on a global approach. The security aspects discussed exhaustively and the author highlights the difficulties in enforcing claims through the judicial process. This book is enriched with recent examples and will be very useful for professionals in the banking, insurance and financial sectors, as also to management students and the general reader. Since it touches upon the implementation aspects of e-finance, it would also be of immense help to practising executives.
- Author BiographyV C Joshi is a financial services consultant based in Pune. He retired as General Manager UK and European branches, Bank of India and had served as a Director of the National Insurance Academy, Pune, India. He has also served on important committees and on the boards of several organizations. He was Chairman of Indian Banks' Association, London. He has also worked as a consultant in India with Price Waterhouse Coopers and has been a guest faculty at various institutions, including the Banker's Training College (RBI) and the National Institute of Bank Management. He has authored several books, including Managing Indian Banks: The Challenges Ahead (third edition, 2009), and numerous articles in the areas of banking and finance.
- Author(s)Vasant C. Joshi
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.