e-magic: Cast 50 Spells by E-mail and Text Message by Amanda Craven (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.50+ AU $3.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by iscrap76
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuaranteed: if a youngster's t chatting on their mobile, they're typing in the latest emoticons or sending an email. And if t that, they're probably watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch or devouring a Harry Potter vel. Aimed at 13-22 year-olds, e-m@gic updates the traditional spell formulae with modern methods. Out go scripts, scrolls and exotic ingredients and in come everyday, easily available items and totally accessible methods - but still with a mystical approach. Even better, text messaging and email ensure that every spell or charm goes directly to the heart of the matter by instantly reaching its intended recipient. The basic tips and principles of good magic-making are explained and brief meanings of various colours, numbers and crystals are given. Then follows 50 spells and rituals, each of which relates to one of the gamut of teenage preoccupations - school, college, exams, love, friends and family - and ne of which are offensive, frightening or dangerous. Each spell is clearly set out, with a list of ingredients and an easy-to-follow step-by-step process. In addition to modern techlogy, the spells make use of inexpensive and readily available props and accessories, such as candles, crystals, power bracelets, friendship bracelets, hair ornaments, nail polish, fast food and essential oils. Like other spell book, e-m@gic speaks the language of its intended audience and communicates with them in a way that is immediately understood. Essential reading for modern witches everywhere!
- Author BiographyAmanda Craven is the author of Sex Magic and a regular contributor to American Cosmopolitan. She also writes for a number of other women's magazines, including Marie Claire Health and Beauty and is enjoying considerable success as a writer of fiction. As well as presenting and contributing for LBC, she is developing a number of projects for Channel 4.
- Author(s)Amanda Craven
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width169 mm
- Height164 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.