Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHijinks galore among the deliriously funny ad men and women in this electronic epistolary vel e's wickedly hilarious crew from the Miller Shanks Ad Agency is back with more office shenanigans. The staff has moved on to Meerkat360, a sleek and self-consciously hip boutique agency, where they are joined by a fresh cast of industrial-strength nutjobs. Through e-mails, texts, and blog entries they pitch ad campaigns Estee Lauder's new Margaret Thatcher perfume, anyone? mangle love lives, and barely navigate office and family politics. Armed with the acid wit of e upgraded with the full arsenal of modern cyber tools, e2 leaves you rolling on your cubicle floor and srting vile vending-machine coffee out of your strils.
- Author BiographyMATT BEAUMONT is a creative director at an ad agency in London, and is the author of e and five other books.
- Author(s)Matt Beaumont
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $28.14Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.