eBusiness Essentials: Technology and Network Requirements for Mobile and Online Markets by Steve West, Mark Norris (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $156.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptioneBusiness is growing rapidly and new issues are emerging in this global and real-time activity. This new edition to the hugely successful eBusiness Essentials explores the increasingly important area of mobile data access. In addition, it shows how eBusiness is evolving and how techlogy can be progressively used to build more sophisticated solutions. Balancing its technical depth with a clear and practical analysis of market models it enables the reader to deploy the available and emerging techlogy effectively and appropriately. In addition to the established yet equally important features such as security, payment and trust, supply chain integration and customer to supplier trade it includes: - mBusiness covering key issues such as roving and roaming access and the techlogies GPRS, UMTS and WAP - Help for readers to formulate their own eBusiness strategy by drawing out some general principles - Virtual mobile network operators: data extensions to the mobile switch, home and visitor location - Analysis and real world examples of mobile services - The technical options, impact, integration, mechanics and implications of evolving eBusiness Primarily aimed at planners, engineers, managers and developers in the IT, multimedia and on-line industries. Recommended reading for students in computer science electrical & electronic engineering, IT and telecommunications.
- Author BiographyMARK NORRIS is an independent consultant with over 20 years experience in software development, computer networks and telecommunications systems. Over this time he has managed dozens of projects to completion, from the small to the multi-million pound, multi-site, and has worked for periods in Australia, Europe and Japan. He has published widely over the last ten years with a number of books on software engineering, computing, project and technology management, communications and network technologies. He lectures on network and computing issues, has contributed to references such as Encarta, is a visiting professor at the University of Ulster, and is a fellow of the IEE. STEVE WEST leads the development of BT's eBusiness products, and has over 15 years experience in communications, software and information technology. He has worked on a variety of projects, including the management of BT's work within the Open group and generation of corporate IT strategy. Steve co-authored one of the existing books in the Wiley/BT series, Media engineering, with Mark Norris.
- Author(s)Mark Norris,Steve West
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley-BT S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography
- Weight502 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.