All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool-leaver Skye plays guitar in her all-female Chronic Cramps band. Making her name in the punk/indie scene is easier than FTM (female to male) transitioning: from Skye to Finn, from girl to man. Uncovering genetic mysteries about family heritage tear the family apart. Trans gender identity is more than injections and surgery, it's about acceptance. Going public, Finn sings ftm lyrics on TV. With a little help from bemused mates and family who don't want to lose a daughter, but who love their teenager, Finn is transitioning.
- Author BiographyBest known for There's a Hippopotamus on Our Roof Eating Cake, Melbourne based Hazel Edwards (www.hazeledwards.com) has also written YA novels and adult non-fiction including Difficult Personalities. Family friends, they co-wrote online and via webcam. New Zealand-based Ryan Kennedy lived as a female until his transition to a male at 27. Ryan works in IT and is a passionate environmentalist and musician.
- Author(s)Hazel Edwards,Ryan Kennedy
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCollingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFord Street Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width133 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.