iLife '04 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Cheryl Rhodes, Tony Bove (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to cover the latest iLife features and enhancements, including the new GarageBand application Seven minibooks on iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, GarageBand, iPod, and iLife Extras get readers quickly up to speed with all of Apple's digital media applications Covers the key features of each application, including ripping songs and working with a playlist (iTunes), editing and saving digital photo files (iPhoto), assembling picture and video clips into a home movie (iMovie), creating DVD slide shows and movies (iDVD), and setting up and recording in a digital music studio (GarageBand), plus bonus coverage of Apple's market-leading iPod
- Author BiographyTony Bove and Cheryl Rhodes have kicked around the computer industry for decades. They edited the influential newsletter, Bove & Rhodes Inside Report on New Media, and wrote weekly and monthly columns and feature articles for computer-industry magazines including Computer Currents (for computer users), Nextworld (for computer professionals), and NewMedia (for multimedia professionals). They also co-founded and edited Desktop Publishing/Publish magazine (for publishing professionals). Tracing the personal computer revolution back to the '60s, Bove and Rhodes produced a CD-ROM interactive documentary in 1996, Haight-Ashbury in the Sixties (featuring music from the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and the Jefferson Airplane). Bove and Rhodes have written over a dozen books on computing, desktop publishing, and multimedia, including at least one bestseller, The Art of Desktop Publishing (Bantam); a series of books about Macromedia Director that includes Macromedia Lingo Studio and Official Macromedia Director Studio (Random House); the long-running Adobe Illustrator: The Official Handbook for Designers (Random House) now in its fourth edition; Desktop Publishing with PageMaker and PageMaker 4: The Basics (Wiley Publishing, Inc.); and The Well-Connected Macintosh (Harcourt Brace Jovanovich). Tony Bove has been a director of enterprise marketing for a large software company, as well as a communications director and technical publications manager. He also developed the Rockument music site, www rockument.com, with commentary and radio programs focused on rock music history. In addition, he is a founding member of the Flying Other Brothers band (www flyingotherbros.com). Cheryl Rhodes is an education specialist, researcher, and advocate. She founded and served as director of the Pacific Community Charter School, and worked as a professional courseware designer for ComputerTown USA (a National Science Foundation project) and the Lawrence Hall of Science, as well as an instructor in computer courses at elementary and high schools.
- Author(s)Cheryl Rhodes,Tony Bove
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight874 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.