Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest versions of iMovie HD and iDVD 5 are, by far, the most robust moviemaking applications available to consumers today. But whether you're a professional or an amateur moviemaker eager to take advantage of the full capabilities of these applications, don't count on Apple documentation to make the cut. You need iMovie HD & iDVD 5: The Missing Manual, the objective authority on iMovie HD and iDVD 5. Even if you own a previous version of iMovie, the new feature-rich iMovie HD may well be impossible to resist. This video editing program w enables users to capture and edit widescreen High Definition Video (HDV) from the new generation of HDV camcorders, along with standard DV and the MPEG-4 video format. iMovie HD also includes Magic iMovie for making finished movies automatically. The feature does everything in one step - imports video into separate clips and adds titles, transitions, and music. The finished video is then ready for iDVD 5, which w includes 15 new themes with animated drop zones that can display video clips across DVD menus, just like the latest Hollywood DVDs. This witty and entertaining guide from celebrated author David Pogue t only details every step of iMovie HD video production - from choosing and using a digital camcorder to burning the finished work onto DVDs - but provides a firm grounding in basic film technique so that the quality of a video won't rely entirely on magic. iMovie HD & iDVD 5: The Missing Manual includes expert techniques and tricks for: Capturing quality footage (including tips on composition, lighting, and even special-event filming) Building your movie track, incorporating transitions and special effects, and adding narration, music, and sound Working with picture files and QuickTime movies Reaching your intended audience by exporting to tape, transferring iMovie to QuickTime, burning QuickTime-Movie CDs, and putting movies on the Web (and even on your cell phone!) Using iDVD 5 to stylize and burn your DVD creation iMovie HD & iDVD 5: The Missing Manual - it's your moviemaking-made-easy guide.
- Author BiographyDavid Pogue, Yale '85, is the personal-technology columnist for the New York Times. With nearly 3 million books in print, he is also one of the world's bestselling how-to authors, having written or co-written seven books in the for Dummies series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music), along with several computer-humor books and a technothriller, Hard Drive (a New York Times notable book of the year ). Pogue is also the creator and primary author of the Missing Manual series of complete, funny computer books, a joint venture with O'Reilly & Associates. Titles in the series include Mac OS X, Windows XP, iPod, Microsoft Office, iPhoto, Dreamweaver, iMovie 2, and many others. His Web page is www davidpogue.com, and his email address is email@example.com.
- Author(s)David Pogue
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.