All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is written in a recipe format with practical examples, allowing you to go directly to your topic of interest or follow topics throughout a chapter to gain an indepth kwledge. There are also plenty of hints and best practices along the way. If you are a C#/.NET developer with previous experience in iOS development or an ObjectiveC developer who wants to create complete iOS applications and deploy them to the App Store, then this book is ideal for you. No experience with Xamarin is needed.
- Author BiographyDimitris Tavlikos is a freelance software developer living in Greece. With over 10 years of professional experience as a programmer, he specializes in mobile development with clients all over the world. Dimitris has a passion for programming, and has recently been awarded the Xamarin MVP designation for his work. He has written a book on iOS development and various articles on his blog.
- Author(s)Dimitris Tavlikos
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.