Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionEverything everyone wants to kw about using the Apple iPad On January 27, 2010, Apple anunced the latest in its line of revolutionary, ultraportable devices - the iPad. iPad Portable Genius is the latest in a line of ultra handy, go-to and goes-with you anywhere guides for getting the most out of a new Apple product. Written to provide readers with highly useful information that's easily accessible, iPad Portable Genius is full of tips, tricks and techniques for maximizing each of the iPad's most popular features. Designed in full-color with an Apple look and feel, and written in a hip, sophisticated, -nsense tone that reads as though a friend is providing inside information on the iPad Highlights iPad's key features so users will quickly feel confident they are getting the most out of the mobile device's array of amazing features Other titles by McFedries: iPhone 3G Portable Genius and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows Vista , both by Wiley iPad Portable Genius is an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand guide for quickly getting the most out of Apple's new iPad.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is a technical writer who has published more than 70 books that have sold more than three million copies worldwide, including Macs Portable Genius and iPhone 3G S Portable Genius .
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitlePortable Genius
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/12/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.