Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the last version of iPhoto expanded the envelope with new ways to import, organize, edit, and share as many as 250,000 images, iPhoto 08 is being dramatically enhanced and taken to a whole new level. iPhoto 08 has events - a way of navigating through the thousands of digital photos you've taken over the years; the ability to hide photos and bring them back later; a unified search feature, so you can search by date, keyword, rating; and new editing tools including the ability to copy and paste adjustments to other photos. Books and calendars have been improved, theme based home printing is w available. Plus, there's a new skimming feature that enables you to quickly see different photos in an event by simply moving your mouse over the event icon. The new iPhoto extends features into .Mac, as well, by letting users publish .Mac Web galleries, and features one-button photo sharing.Apple will also leveraging the iPhone's capabilities. The iPhone can talk to .Mac, lets you pick a gallery, and e-mails photos to the Web gallery. Apple makes it sound so easy: just drag this, click that and you're done. But, as intuitive as these features are, users can still get lost, especially if they're new to iPhoto. A manual would be helpful so that they kw what they're doing before they do it. iPhoto 08: The Missing Manual , like all the bestselling editions before it, shows users how to take advantage of all these powerful tools and beguiling new features without confusion or frustration. Popular authors David Pogue and Derrick Story offer an objective, clear-cut explanation of how things work, with plenty of undocumented tips and tricks for mastering the new iPhoto.
- Author BiographyDavid Pogue, Yale '85, is the personal-technology columnist for the New York Times. With nearly 3 million books in print, he is also one of the world's bestselling how-to authors, having written or co-written seven books in the for Dummies series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music). Pogue is also the creator and primary author of the Missing Manual series of thorough, witty computer books including Mac OS X, Windows XP, iPod, Microsoft Office, iPhoto, iMovie and many others. His Web page is www.davidpogue.com, and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.Derrick Story is the managing editor of O'Reilly's Digital Media website. His experience includes more than 20 years as a photojournalist, a stint as the managing editor for Web Review, and a speaker for CMP, IDG, and O'Reilly conferences. He is the author of Digital Photography Hacks and Digital Photography Pocket Guide, 3rd Ed. Derrick likes to keep his shooting skills sharp by running his photography business, Story Photography. You can listen to his photo podcasts and read his tips at The Digital Story.
- Author(s)David Pogue,Derrick Story
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/01/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.