iPhoto 5: The Missing Manual by Joseph Schorr, David Pogue, Derrick Story (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheir authoritative guide starts out with a crash course on digital photography, complete with tutorials on buying a digital camera, composing brilliant photos in various situations (including sports photography, portraits, nighttime photography-even kid photography!) and making digital movies. iPhoto 5: The Missing Manual then launches into every detail of iPhoto, from camera-meets-Mac basics to storing, searching, and editing; from sharing your digital photography with the world (via customized slideshows-complete with iTunes soundtrack, if you like-prints, photo books, email, the Web, and even your network) to exporting to QuickTime and iDVD. And don't forget iPhoto stunts, such as building custom screen savers and desktop backdrops; exporting pictures; making the most of plug-ins, add-ons, and beef-ups; using AppleScript; and managing files with backups, CDs, and photo libraries. iPhoto 5: The Missing Manual gives you everything you need to become the digital photographer extraordinaire you want to be.
- Author BiographyDavid Pogue, Yale '85, is the personal-technology columnist for the New York Times. With nearly 3 million books in print, he is also one of the world's bestselling how-to authors, having written or co-written seven books in the for Dummies series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music), along with several computer-humor books and a technothriller, Hard Drive (a New York Times notable book of the year ). Pogue is also the creator and primary author of the Missing Manual series of complete, funny computer books, a joint venture with O'Reilly & Associates. Titles in the series include Mac OS X, Windows XP, iPod, Microsoft Office, iPhoto, Dreamweaver, iMovie 2, and many others. His Web page is www davidpogue.com, and his email address is email@example.com. Derrick Story is the managing editor of the O'Reilly Network, Mac DevCenter, and O'Reilly Digital Media. Derrick's experience includes more than 15 years as a photojournalist, a stint as the managing editor for Web Review, and a speaker for CMP, IDG, and O'Reilly conferences. He is the author of Digital Photography Hacks, Digital Photography Pocket Guide, 2nd Ed., and the PowerBook and iBook Fan Books. He coauthored iPhoto: The Missing Manual, which is now in its third edition. Derrick likes to keep his shooting skills sharp by running his photography business, Story Photography.
- Author(s)David Pogue,Derrick Story,Joseph Schorr
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication08/04/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations,
- Weight875 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.