iProperty: Profiting from Ideas in an Age of Global Innovation by Christopher Price, William Barrett, Thomas Hunt (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's turbulent global ecomy, companies establish competitive advantage by creating the most exciting ideas and taking them to market. To sustain this competitive advantage and thrive long term, invative companies must use intellectual property to protect their valuable ideas. iProperty explores the intellectual property strategies and tactics used by successful companies to protect ideas. It answers the question, If I'm serious about strategically deploying intellectual property in a way that benefits my bottom line, what should I do on Monday morning to make that happen? Too often, books dealing with strategy remain high-level and vague, while intellectual property books frequently bog the reader down in the intricacies of patent laws and regulations. Avoiding these extremes, iProperty emphasizes the concrete details involved in actual implementation and provides executives, managers and attorneys with practical advice for developing and executing a strategic intellectual property plan that will yield a measurable return on investment.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barrett is a patent attorney and author with a passion for developing novel approaches to managing intellectual property. He is Vice President of Intellectual Property for Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc., in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Christopher Price is CEO of LAAMScience, Inc., in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. A serial entrepreneur, Chris has served as CEO for several life sciences companies based on a variety of technologies and is an inventor on more than 30 U.S. patents and patent applications. Thomas Hunt is Director of Intellectual Property at Markem Corporation in Keene, New Hampshire. A patented inventor and cofounder of ipCapital Group, Inc., a premier IP strategy consulting firm, Tom has developed and refined intellectual asset management methodologies and processes that have been used in over 350 companies.
- Author(s)Christopher Price,Thomas Hunt,William Barrett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width190 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.