All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn miRNA Maturation: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to study miRNA maturation. These included established methods such as fluorescent and n-fluorescent methods for homogeus assays of Dicer-mediated miRNA maturation or an in vivo assay for Drosha activity. Moreover, the volume also contains useful, but less-common methods that are hard to find elsewhere. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, miRNA Maturation: Methods and Protocols seeks to widen the view on miRNA as biological mediator and potential drug target.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1095
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChristoph Arenz
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.