All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOK. I've got my Twitter account - w what can I do with it? Sound familiar? #engage provides the answer with 25 creative projects to help your business, cause, or organization grow. But this isn't just ather social media marketing book - it's the anti-marketing how-to community-engagement book. Twitter is t a marketing channel (and should never be used as such) but it is a community of interested, engaged, and influential people. Meeting and getting to kw these people can help you build your own community. In this useful guide, you'll find projects to help you approach your Twitter audience in ways that are strategic, measurable, and fun. Put a new wrinkle on an old contest: be the 10th person to tweet Create a hashtag game around your company or products Instead of polling, ask your followers to help you make a product decision Make MadLibs out of your marketing copy or mission statement Hold a scavenger hunt, and relay clues via Twitter Organize a weekly Twitter chat on various subjects Solicit funny product shots, using Twitter's photo-sharing utility Spontaneously tweet from a store location: Meet me w and win!
- Author BiographyJesse has over 12 years of experience as a web designer, programmer, and web strategist. He speaks about web strategy and content marketing at conferences across the country and is the author of eight books about conducting business on the web. He is the co-owner of Catalyst Webworks, a web design and strategy firm focusing on the book publishing industry with clients across the US. He enjoys skiing, motorcycling, camping, motorcycle-camping, and ski-motorcycling. Currently, he lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)J. S. McDougall
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.