Shop by Amp Hours
Save on 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
- 20/10/4/2 Li-ion 4000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable 18650 Battery Charger F Fishing TorchAU $19.49Trending at AU $26.85
- 18650 5000mAh 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Flashlight LED Torch LanternAU $5.89Trending at AU $11.59
- 4x 9900mah 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Fr LED Flashlight Torch LampAU $5.78Trending at AU $6.15
- 2 Pcs Black Plastic Battery Holder Case w Wire for 3 x 18650 11.1V L3J6AU $2.13Trending at AU $2.22
- 2PCS BORUIT 18650 3.7V 4000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery For Headlamp TorchAU $13.19Trending at AU $17.08
- 4x 9900mah 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery For LED Flashlight Torch LamKIAU $5.78Trending at AU $6.15
- 2x Sony US18650 VTC6 3000mAh 30A HIGH CURRENT Rechargeable Lithium Battery E-cigAU $23.90Trending at AU $25.46
- BORUiT 10X18650 3.7V Li-ion 4000mAh Rechargeable Batteries For Headlamp TorchAU $18.86Trending at AU $23.54
- 2x 3.7v 18650 9800mah Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Flashlight LED Torch LampTrending PriceAU $5.69 New
- Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-ion Solder Tabbed BatteryTrending PriceAU $10.79 New
- 2x 18650 6800mah 3.7v Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Flat Top Charger AU AdaptorTrending PriceAU $10.34 New
- Sony US18650VTC6 18650 30a High Drain IMR Li-ion Vtc6 Rechargeable Battery X2Trending PriceAU $16.90 New
- 4x Panasonic NCR 18650 B 3400mah Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Genuine Button TopTrending PriceAU $25.89 New
- 4 Samsung 18650 Rechargeable 2500mah High Drain Discharge Lithium Battery W TabsTrending PriceAU $10.44 New
- 2x 18650 6000mah 3.7v Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Dual Fast US Plug ChargerTrending PriceAU $9.89 New
- Sony US 18650 VTC5 2600mAh 30-Amp High Drain IMR Li-ion Battery Flat TopTrending PriceAU $10.38 New
- Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-ion Solder Tabbed Battery100% agree - Easy to useTrending PriceAU $10.79 New
- Sony US18650VTC6 18650 30a High Drain IMR Li-ion Vtc6 Rechargeable Battery X2100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $16.90 New
- 4 Samsung 18650 Rechargeable 2500mah High Drain Discharge Lithium Battery W Tabs100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $10.44 New
- 6x Sony US18650 VTC5 2600mAh HIGH CURRENT 30 Amp rechargeable battery HIGH DRAINAU $59.90
- 3.7v rechargeable 18650 battery 3000mah flat top for strong torch pointer x20 BAU $48.43Was: Previous priceAU $55.67
- AU STOCK ！2 x Olight 18650 3.6V 3400 mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery 186L34AU $242.95
- 3000MAH 3.7V Rechargeable Cells for strong beam torch 10PCS 18650 Battery YCDCAU $25.13Was: Previous priceAU $28.88
- Nitecore D2 Intelligent Charger + 2x Panasonic 18650B 3400mAh Protected BatteryAU $67.90
- 10PCS 18650 Battery YCDC For Torch 3000MAH 3.7V Rechargeable CellsAU $25.12Was: Previous priceAU $28.87
- 1PCS Olight 3600mAh 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Cell for FlashlightsAU $226.95
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 6pcs BORUIT High capacity 18650 6000mAh 3.7V Li-Ion PCB Rechargeable BatteriesAU $23.74Free postageMake Offer
- AU STOCK ！2 x Olight 18650 3.6V 3600 mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery 186P36AU $253.95Free postageMake Offer
Buying Rechargeable Batteries
Rechargeable batteries have obviously been around for a while now. They are nothing new. But, are they worthwhile? Are they a better option than standard batteries? Battery-operated devices are everywhere. Count the number of batteries used at home. There are the various television remotes and gaming remotes, there are wireless keyboards and mouses. If there are kids at home, it's likely there are batteries in quite a few of the toys scattered around too, whether in a talking soft toy, a keyboard or a remote control car.
With batteries being used everywhere, usually every day, they need to be replaced regularly. And batteries can be pretty expensive. So, are rechargeable batteries more economical? Many people are put off by the initial cost of rechargeable batteries. They cost more to buy, plus there is the charger to shell out for as well. However, in the long run - even when taking into account the energy used to charge the rechargeables - rechargeable batteries win, by a long stretch. Add to that the fact that standard batteries produce unnecessary waste and must be disposed of correctly, and rechargeable batteries seem to wins, hands down.
Buying 18650 Batteries
What is a 18650 battery? While most consumers are used to buying batteries according to letter sizes, such as AA or AAA, some may not have heard of a 18650 battery. The same shape as a AA battery, but slightly larger (18mm by 65mm), a 18650 battery is one of the most widely produced lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and has a number of uses. It is often found in laptops and power tools, or in almost any device that needs to store energy efficiently. Looking to buy 18650 batteries? This is the place to be. Check out the awesome range of 18650 batteries on eBay, and refine the search according to amp hours, application, brand and condition.