Shop by Brand
Shop by Type
Save on Audio Amplifiers
- TDA7492P AUX 50W*2 Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Digital Amplifier Board WirelessAU $12.39Trending at AU $13.52
- New PAM8403 5V 3W+3W Mini Audio Digital Amplifier Board with Volume Control C&AU $1.66Trending at AU $1.83
- IRS2092S 500W Mono Channel Digital Amplifier Class D HIFI Power Amp Board A4C2AU $20.50Trending at AU $20.87
Limited Time Deals
- YAMAHA WXA-50 MusicCast AmplifierAU $569.00was -AU $699.00 | 18% OFF
- YAMAHA A-U671 USB DAC Amplifier - SilverAU $479.00was -AU $699.00 | 31% OFF
- YAMAHA WXC-50 MusicCast Pre-AmpliferAU $389.00was -AU $479.00 | 18% OFF
- YAMAHA A-S301 Stereo Amplifier - SilverAU $579.00was -AU $699.00 | 17% OFF
- KGE KGE1299 3 Source Audio Power Amplifier With Built-in DAC Speaker ProtectionAU $69.95was -AU $129.95 | 46% OFF
- YAMAHA A-S301 Stereo Amplifier - BlackAU $579.00was -AU $699.00 | 17% OFF
- KLIPSCH Gate Wi-Fi Wireless Multi Room StreamerAU $299.00was -AU $349.00 | 14% OFF
Hot This Week
- TPA3116D2 120W*2 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Digital Amplifier BoardAU $16.245 left
- Hi-Fi 2.1CH Stereo Audio Amplifier AMP Super Bass HX-168A with AC Power AdapterAU $34.009 sold
- TDA7293 Stereo Amplifier PCB Board Soldered Kit 85W+85W DIY 100W 50Wx2 Board ICAU $2.507 sold
- TPA3110 2x8W 2x15W 30W 1/2CH Digital Audio Stereo 2.0 Amplifier Board ModuleAU $2.396 sold
- WONDOM 6 X 100 Watt 6 Ohm Class D Audio Amplifier Board - TDA7498 6 Channel AmpAU $90.006 sold
- AC/DC 9V Infrared Remote Control Volume Control Board ALPS Pre Potentiometer AMPAU $17.996 sold
- 1PCS DC 6 to 18V TDA7297 Audio Power Amplifier Module Double Channel 10-50W AUAU $6.036 sold
- Powered RIAA Turntable Phono Preamp With AUX/Line Input Volume Control/GroundAU $49.955 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
An essential element in any audio set-up, audio amplifiers are always an important investment. What is an audio amplifier? In simple terms, an audio amplifier is an electronic device that amplifies audio signals. When an amplifier receives low-power audio signals, it works to increase their strength or amplitude, to pass on a much stronger signal that can be used to drive speakers. This creates a sound that humans can hear, such as music or voice. Audio amplifiers are available in a range of forms, according to the task they are designed to perform. A headphone amplifier, for example, is a very small amplifier that passes on audio signals to headphones. Headphones are basically miniature speakers, so they require a miniature amplifier to amplify the audio signals they receive. That amplified signal produces the sound that is then played through the headphones for the wearer to listen to. Similarly, a power amplifier works in much the same manner, but in a much bigger way. Power amplifiers amplify the signals they receive to create an output that is strong enough to drive loudspeakers. Finding the right amplifier simply means choosing the right kind of amplifier for the job, whether that means choosing an old-school tube amplifier, an integrated amplifier or a pre-amp or processor.
When buying any kind of audio equipment, quality should be the number one priority. For anyone who loves music and appreciates quality of sound, investing in quality equipment – whether that’s an amplifier, a speaker, or any other link in the audio chain – is essential. Featuring an awesome range of audio electronics, eBay should be the first stop for any audiophile. When it comes to quality, brand is often a good indicator of the quality of equipment on offer. Helping buyers find quality and range, eBay features a wide selection of trusted brands, such as Bose and Pioneer, Sony and Yamaha. Looking to save money but still invest in quality? Buying used or manufacturer refurbished audio equipment can be a great way to make money stretch further, while still enjoying high quality kit. Looking to buy brand new? Of course, eBay has that covered too.