Baby Girls Mixed Clothing
Your little bundle of joy may be the most adorable thing ever, but what's not adorable is the amount of clothes that you need for them, which they may grow out of very quickly. Because of this, it may be better to purchase pre-loved or new clothing lots, for convenience as well as savings.
What are Some Baby Essentials?
The moment baby comes home, there must already be a few pieces of clothing ready for her to be comfortable. These include:
- One piece snap-crotch bodysuits for easy dressing
- Jumpers or jackets for cold climates
- Booties, mittens, and hats to keep baby warm
- Sleepers that are footed for nighttime wear
- Cotton t-shirts and stretchy pants
- Gowns and dresses with easy-open bottoms
- Enough nappies and/or cloth nappies
What are the Usual Contents of a Baby Girl Clothing Lot?
There are a variety of different types of baby clothes you can find in clothing lots or bundles. These include dresses, shoes, sleepers, one-piece jumpsuits, rompers, jackets, pants, skirts, T-shirts, blouses, booties, mittens, hats and swimwear, among others. Some baby clothing manufacturers sell several clothing items as a bundle, while many parents selling their pre-loved baby wear often combine whatever items they have randomly in a lot.
How Do You Choose Clothing Items for Baby Girls?
Choosing clothing items for baby girls can be daunting, but it really is up to your preferences as well as your baby's comfort. Some things to take into consideration are:
- Pre-loved or new? - Babies have many growth spurts, and this means you will constantly need to buy new clothing, especially if this is your first child. Buying pre-loved can be cost-effective, but if you plan to have more kids, buying several unisex pieces of clothing brand new is also a good idea.
- Traditional or modern? - While frilly baby girl dresses or pink clothing with floral or "girly" prints are still a favourite option, many parents divert toward more unisex or traditionally "masculine" designs and colours for their girls.
- At home or for outings? - Regardless of location, while style is important, remember to purchase items that are comfortable, easy to move in, and easy to change.