Shop by Colour
- Unbranded 17367Trending PriceAU $3.80 New
- Gold Coast Made Bath Rock Sea Salts. Epsom Salt Blend.choose From 50 ScentsTrending PriceAU $3.33 New
- 4pcs Bath Bomb Molds Sea Shell Shape Aluminum Alloy Bathing Tool Accessories#@Trending PriceAU $3.00 New
Hot This Week
- Unicorn Poop Magical Rainbow Bath Bomb Moisturising Fizzy (combined shipping)AU $6.95Almost gone
- 1 Piece 40g Shower Essential Oil lavender Fragrance Bath Salt Bombs BallAU $1.505 left
- Natural Bubble Shower Essential Oil lavender Fragrance 40g Bath Salt Bombs NewAU $1.519 left
- HEART SHAPE MINI ESSENTIAL & FRAGRANCE OIL BATH BOMBS Pkt 10 or Pkt 20AU $6.7533 sold
- 65/80/100 mm DIY Clear Plastic Bath Bomb Mould Acrylic Mold Heart ShapeAU $1.0015 sold
- CHILL PILL - Fizzy Bath Bomb - 100g each!AU $4.508 sold
- CITRIC ACID 1KG - FOR MAKING BATH BOMBS - FOOD GRADE - FREE POSTAGEAU $16.996 sold
- UNICORN RAINBOW POOP - Dust & Bubble, Bath Fizz,Funky fun Magic Dust 400gAU $9.505 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Baby Bath Bomb ~ Coconut Milk ~ Handmade & Vegan X2AU $10.00Free postageMake Offer
- Lavender Bath Bomb ~ Handmade & Vegan ~ Essential OilAU $15.00Free postageMake Offer
Bath Bombs and Fizzies
There’s nothing like ending a hot, tiring day in a bathtub full of fizzing, colourful, fragrant froth. Bath bombs add a lot more than just bubbles, too. Many varieties of bath bombs and fizzies use essential oils for fragrance and skin treatment, so you’re left feeling and smelling good after a well-earned bath. You won’t be wanting in colours, either. When you plop down a bath bomb, its colours dissipate, often in psychedelic ways that will leave you staring at the water transfixed.Coconut
Some of the more popular ones are coconut bath bombs and fizzies, which engulf the bathroom in lovely fragrances that will take you to your favorite tropical beach when you close your eyes. Because they use coconut ingredients, you also get the benefits that coconut oil imparts on your skin. Many of these use a combination of coconut with vanilla, hazelnut, and other essential oils for a heavenly bath experience.Rose Bath Bombs
Rose bath bombs and fizzies give off the classic scent of a bouquet of these flowers and should help ease the tensions of the day. They use essential rose oils and epsom salt as the main ingredients, often including other subtle fragrances to give it a relaxing dimension, much like perfume does.Shapes and sizes
Bath bombs are powder mixtures packed tightly into a mold, so there is virtually an unlimited number of shapes for them to come in. They typically come in 60-gram pieces, but other manufacturers offer larger bombs for an extra fizzy experience. Additionally, colours are basically innumerable, so you can have fun shopping around for your favorite ones. The fragrances available are equally plentiful. This makes bath bombs and fizzies ideal for aromatherapy because of the sheer number of relaxing fragrances to buy. With so much variation, it’s easy to get addicted and looking forward to the next bath.