Shop by Colour
Shop by Featured Refinements
Save on Battery LED String Lights
- 20Led Rattan Ball Fairy Light Wedding Party Xmas String Battery Bedroom Decor NNAU $6.11Trending at AU $6.51
- Battery Powered LED Star Fairy String Lights 20/40 LED Xmas Party Decor HotAU $4.03Trending at AU $5.79
- 6/12PC 20 LED Wine Bottle Lamp Cork Shape Starry Night Light Easter Wedding XmasAU $9.99Trending at AU $16.80
- 3mx3m /6mx4m 600led String Fairy Lights Net Mesh Curtain Chrismas Wedding Party Blue【6mx4m 600led】Trending PriceAU $10.30 New
- 2.5m Gaiashine Plain Color Rattan Wicker Balls String Lights Fairy Home Lighting 10 LED PinkTrending PriceAU $5.54 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Make an Offer
Battery-Powered LED Lights
When Christmas rolls around, it often means spending hours untangling Christmas lights, ready to hang on the Christmas tree or around the house. But for those looking to avoid the untangling stress and invest in new Christmas lights this year - or for anyone looking to buy string lights for other events or parties - there are various options on offer. LED lighting is often a popular choice when buying Christmas lights or string lighting. Why? What exactly does LED lighting have to offer?
First of all, there is that LED brightness. LED bulbs are brighter than filament bulbs, meaning those LED Christmas lights twinkle and shine, looking altogether much more Christmassy. However, despite than brightness, LED lights don't heat up the way traditional filament bulbs do, which can make them safer to use when placed in contact with the Christmas tree, the curtains or on the tablecloth.
There is also the energy factor to consider. While they may be brighter, LED bulbs actually use up to 90% less power than traditional bulbs. Add to that the fact that LED bulbs are more durable and last longer than traditional bulbs, and this makes them more environmentally friendly, and cheaper to run. It's not often Christmas gets less expensive, is it?
Buying Battery-Powered LED Lights
When buying string lights for Christmas, for an event, for simply for decoration around the house, there is another important factor to think about. Should those lights be plugged into the mains, or should they be battery-powered? While mains-powered lights can be a good option, battery-powered LED Christmas lights can have several advantages. With battery-powered lights, they can be placed anywhere, whether there is a power socket nearby or not. Plus there are no unsightly wires snaking back to the wall. Time to buy? Check out eBay's awesome range of modern home lighting and fans to find battery-powered LED lights - and get ready to shine!