Shop by Type
Shop by Brand
Hot This Week
- New STANS NOTUBES FREERIDE TUBELESS SYSTEM 26"/24"AU $98.94Almost gone
- Cannondale Scalpel 29er ALLOY Mountain Bicycle Cycling Frame White Size MAU $699.004 left
- New SRAM GX EAGLE CRANKSET BB30 165 BLK XSYNC DM 32TAU $209.794 left
- NEW Colony Exon 2016 Frame BMX FLATLANDAU $346.455 left
- RHINO HIDE Clear Helicopter Bike Frame Protection Tape - 2mtr X 50mm 3 X LAYERAU $22.436 left
- GT ZASKAR Elite 9R Carbon Mountain Bike Bicycle Cycling Frame Black M 29"AU $499.007 left
- Cannondale Scalpel 29er ALLOY Mountain Bicycle Cycling Frame Black Size MAU $899.0010 left
- RHINO HIDE CLEAR PAINT PROTECTION * HELICOPTER TAPE TRIPLE LAYERAU $15.692 sold
- ICAN 700C Carbon Aero Road Bike Frameset 50/52/54/56/58cmAU $586.00
- ICAN Full Carbon Fiber Aero Road Bike Frameset 45-60cm BB86&Di2AU $765.00
- 27.5er Full Suspension Frame Carbon MTB Frame 15.5/17.5/19/21 inch UD MattAU $937.00
- Carbon Cyclocross Bike Frameset 51cm BSA Cantilever Brake UD Matt Rear 130mmAU $625.00
- 700C Super Light Carbon Fiber Road Bike Racing Frameset 48-58cm BB86 UD MattAU $855.00
- SAVA Carbon Bike Frame Racing Road Bicycle Frame With Carbon Fork & SeatpostAU $698.98
- ICAN Carbon Fat Bike Frame 197mm Axle S/M/L SizeAU $635.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- High End Full 3k 1K Carbon Hand Made MTB Framset New. 2 Yr WarrantyAU $999.00Free postageMake Offer
- Bike Frame Fat Bike Look Lite Alloy Black Powder Coat Frame OnlyAU $399.00Free postageMake Offer
Buying the Frame
From mountain biking to road biking, cycling is serious business in Australia. While plenty of cyclists choose to buy their bikes ready-to-ride, some choose to mix and match to build their own bike from the ground up. With a huge range of both bikes and bike parts, eBay is the number one place for all types of bike shopping. From bicycles and bicycle accessories, to bicycle components and parts, eBay has all the big brands for a full selection of bikes. Looking to buy a frame? For many cyclists, the frame is the most important component when building a bike. It literally provides the entire frame for the bike being built – which is why it’s incredibly important to get it right. Frames vary in shape and build, according to the type of riding they will be used for. Mountain bike frames are built specifically for tough off-road mountain bike riding. Cyclocross bike frames and road bike (racing) frames are lightweight yet durable, built for riding on flat surfaces such as roads. BMX bike frames are built to withstand tricks and stunts of BMX style riding, while track bike frames are built to withstand the rigours of track racing.
Customising the Bike
When shopping for bike frames, there are lots of aspects to consider. One of the first things to think about will be the size of the frame. Common sizes can include 48cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm and 60cm. For anyone who is unsure about the size of the frame needed, it can be a good idea to try out a few frame sizes in person to see how they feel. What about quality? A great way to tell the quality of the frame is by checking out the brand. Popular brands include Cinelli, Giant, Mongoose and Ridley. Be sure to check out the frame material as well, whether it’s made up of alloy or aluminium, carbon fibre or titanium, scandium or steel. Frames for sale can also include various configurations, where the frame, fork and extras are included, or just the frame and fork, or the frame only. If colour is important, think about which colour is most attractive. It can also be worthwhile thinking about new and used options. Ready to buy? Once the frame has been sorted, now its time to shop for all the other essentials!