Shop by Theme
Shop by Brand
Save on Blankets
- White Tiger Thick Warm Mink Blanket | 600gsm | Double sided | Super Soft TouchAU $71.95Trending at AU $76.51
- ELECTRIC BLANKET FITTED QUEEN BED HELLER PREMIUM EXTRA SOFT WASHABLE AUST SAFEAU $56.89Trending at AU $64.37
- Sienna Living Mermaid Blanket Kids Size 50x90cm PinkAU $22.09Trending at AU $27.39
- So Soft New Premium 100% Cotton 350gsm Waffle Blanket SIngle Size Beige ColourAU $19.99Trending at AU $23.47
- Elektra Cloud9 Regular Plus Purple Owl Nap Mat for Daycare, Travel & SleepoversAU $24.97Trending at AU $46.90
- Throw Rug Soft Touch Throw Blanket Decorative Bedding Blanket 127x150cms - PINKAU $22.80Trending at AU $32.68
- GOOSE DOWN Feather Quilt Duvet Blanket Winter 500gsm White Cotton Doona BaffleAU $79.99Trending at AU $83.11
- 2016 Women Knitted Crochet Sofa Wrap Cos Costumes Mermaid Tail Quilt Blanket PopAU $19.90Trending at AU $21.74
- Georges Fine Linen Wolf Luxury Sueded Mink Blanket Queen Bed 240 X 210cmTrending PriceAU $89.44 New
- Blanket Throw Rug Queen/king Size Bed Soft Fleece Couch 220cm X 240cm aTrending PriceAU $37.55 New
- DIY Handmade Chunky Knitted Blanket Wool Thick Line Yarn Merino Throw Home Decor Gray M 100 X 120 CmTrending PriceAU $53.52 New
Limited Time Deals
- Breville BZB537WHT Queen Quilted Electric BlanketAU $233.00AU $289.00 | 19% OFF
- ARCTIC POLE CATTLE Pebble Camping BagAU $49.90AU $159.00 | 68% OFF
- WEISSHORN Double Outdoor Sleeping BagAU $69.90AU $119.50 | 41% OFF
- ARCTIC POLE CATTLE Double Camping BagAU $66.90AU $119.50 | 44% OFF
- WEISSHORN Outdoor Sleeping BagAU $34.90AU $89.50 | 61% OFF
- WEISSHORN Double Outdoor Sleeping Bag x 2AU $65.90AU $119.50 | 44% OFF
- SUNBEAM TR6300 Luxe Faux Fur Heated ThrowAU $127.00AU $149.00 | 14% OFF
- Queen/King Charcoal OVELA Cotton Waffle Weave BlanketAU $40.36
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Can't stand the winter chill? Keep warm during the cooler weather by having more blanketsin your home.
Woollen blankets are made from the natural fibers of sheep, goats, alpacas and even camels. These natural fibers have been used as a source of warmth for a long time because of their incredible effectiveness. When looking for blankets, it's important to think about how you will be using the woollen blanket as different wool has different properties. For example, if you're using a wool blanket under yourquilt coveryou may choose thickness over softness. If you are using a woollen blanket as a throw you will be wanting a soft and comfortable weave.
Wool from sheep is the most common and the easiest to find. The two types you will most likely come across are lambswool and Merino wool. Lambswool comes from sheep less than eight months old and is fluffy to touch. Merino wool is the softest wool available and is highly sought after. Mohair is wool sourced from Angora goats and can be mat-like in texture but is very warm. Alpaca and camel wool is similar to Mohair.
When buying a wool product such as a blanket, it's important to remember that you're are purchasing a product that is made from a natural fiber. Depending on the type of wool you select, the blanket may require dry-cleaning and have some natural shrinkage.
New Or Used?
At eBay, there is a huge range of new and used wool blankets available. Used blankets can offer just as much warmth as a new blanket, at a lower price. Used blankets may have some wear and tear so ask the seller to provide details and photos before you purchase.
Stay warm this winter with a wool blanket from eBay, shop today!