Shop by Brand
Shop by Colour
Save on Brushes Set/Kit for Makeup
- 10Pcs Beauty Toothbrush Shaped Oval Cosmetic Cream Puff Makeup Brushes Set KitAU $15.99Trending at AU $18.33
- Pro Makeup 10pcs Brushes Set Eyeshadow Brush Powder Foundation Cosmetic Tool NewAU $5.89Trending at AU $8.37
- Real Techniques Your Picks Gift Set must-have Brushes (1466) Free DeliveryAU $27.75Trending at AU $32.26
- REAL TECHNIQUES Makeup Brushes,Bold Metal ,Starter Kit Sculpting Powder Set KitAU $2.99Trending at AU $3.10
- Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set 4 CaseTrending PriceAU $23.04 New
- EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Starter Set 5 Brushes 1 Travel Bag Makeup -Trending PriceAU $9.47 New
- Real Techniques Starter Set 5 Brushes Case 100 Genuine Guarantee Aus SELLERTrending PriceAU $22.79 New
- 5 Pcs Makeup Brush Set Beauty and The Beast Rose Brushes Magic Cosmetics ToolTrending PriceAU $11.31 New
- 20pcs Pro Makeup Brush Set Powder Foundation Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Brushes ToolTrending PriceAU $3.29 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Whether you have been classically trained or spent hours watching makeup videos on YouTube, if you can transform yourself from a 'plain Jane' in the morning to a woman that resembles one of Taylor Swift's backup dancers by the time you walk out of the door, then you know all about the importance of the right makeup brush set.
Types of makeup brushes
Not only is it extremely faux-pas to use just the one brush for a set of makeup applications, but it can be impossible to apply the makeup on correctly. There are many makeup brushes that you need to add to your collection, if you don't already have them.
From stippling to angled, fan and contour - it can be quite intimidating when you don't know which brush is meant to be used with which makeup product. However, with a makeup brush kit, you won't need to do any research as they already come in a pack for you.
One of the most important brushes is the foundation brush. This smoothly applies the foundation onto your skin, and the wrong application can give your makeup a cakey look instead of a nice blend. A concealer brush is used for spot correction, and should be carefully patted onto the areas or blemishes you want to 'conceal.' A stippling brush is also used for applying foundation but gives you a flawless, airbrushed look and angled brushes effortlessly apply blush or bronzer to your cheekbones.
When you want to applyeye makeup, you need an eyeshadow crease blending brush, an eye liner brush, and an eyeshadow brush. There are also mascara brushes and lip brushes that you need to use to complete the look.
Rolling out the makeup brush kit can make you feel a little like a dentist with his surgery equipment - only your job is more fun! From 10pcs, 12pcs to 15pcs or even a 32pcs set, shop online on eBay for high quality already-preparedmakeup bagsand kits today.