Hot This Week
- Men's Mobile Phone Waist Bag Canvas Fanny Waist Pack Outdoor Hiking Pouch GiftAU $5.686 left
- Bag Belt Waist Pack Military Waist Molle Pouch Tactical Fanny Pack Phone PocketAU $5.249 left
- Tactical Waist Pack Belt Bag Camping Outdoor Military Molle Hiking Pouch WalletAU $2.8917 sold
- Multi Dad Bag Dadbag Bod Waist Bags Flesh Colored Beer Fat Belly Fanny Pack FunAU $8.7910 sold
- Mens Tactical Waist Pack Belt Bag Fanny Phone Pouch Pocket Wallet Hiking OutdoorAU $9.996 sold
- Geniune Leather Black Brown Bum Bag Wallet Waist Pouch Travel bagsAU $19.955 sold
- Travel Pouch Hidden Wallet Passport Money Waist Belt Bag Slim Secret SecurityAU $2.965 sold
- Waterproof Nylon Military Tactical Travel Belt Chest Fanny Pack Waist Bag BumbagAU $14.444 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Make an Offer
- Vintage Genuine Leather Cell Phone Belt Fanny Pack Waist Purse Bum Bag AUAU $59.95Free postageMake Offer
- Retro Men's Tactical Military Canvas Shoulder Fanny Waist Bag Outdoor Hiking NewAU $11.99+AU $7.99 postageMake Offer
- vintage real leather men fanny pack pocket waist belt bag cell phone holderAU $52.00+AU $10.00 postageMake Offer
Bumbags are back in fashion. They are worn above the hips, on the waist or on the bum, as the name says. These men’s bags are not considered stylish but many men find it extremely useful, since they do not have to carry larger bags while on the go. They are mainly used for their accommodating design, which gives people a hands-free option for storing items with ease.Multifunctionality
Back in the old days, men substituted their heavy bags with bumbags to carry their essentials, such as handguns and survival equipment. Since then, they became widely known for their hands-free experience. Bumbags are ideal for people who are interested in fitness regimens such as running, hiking and gym exercises. Military forces also developed a liking towards them, as it helps them to carry items such as night vision goggles, first-aid kits and even small weapons. There are also specially designed bumbags that can act as camera holders, as well as money-belts and pouches for holding phones and other gadgets.Design
Bumbags are available in small, medium and large packs that don’t go lower than the knee. They come with adjustable straps that lets you adjust the length for your convenience. Some are water-resistant as well and are made from different fabrics such as leather bumbags nylon bumbags and canvas bumbags.Features
Bumbags are usually designed with conventional features. They are wide-set with adjustable belts. It also offers security, effortless packing and unpacking, as well as slick zippers. They are also made with organised compartments (both internally and externally) and most importantly, in compact form.Versatility
Recently, bumbags have been modified to accommodate a lot more items. They are now designed in such a way that its users can wear them whichever way they want. You can either wear them across your waist or hang them on your shoulders, whether you are travelling or just going out for an errand.