Shop by Featured Refinements
Shop by Brand
Hot This Week
- Aluminium Foldable Kayak Trolley Collapsible Canoe Wheel Cart Boat CarrierAU $54.95Almost gone
- Aluminium Foldable Kayak Collapsible Canoe Wheel Cart Boat Carrier TrolleyAU $54.954 left
- Kayak Trolley Canoe Aluminium Collapsible Wheel Cart Boat Foldable FREE POST NewAU $48.8510 sold
- Kayak Trolley Canoe Aluminium Collapsible Wheel Cart Boat Carrier SkiAU $54.908 sold
- COMPACT COLLAPSIBLE KAYAK TROLLEY Aluminium Canoe Ski Carrier Cart 100kg AlloyAU $38.856 sold
- kayak motor mount bracket - fit all kayaks with rod holders 40mm - Marine GradeAU $98.003 sold
- Kayak Trolley Canoe Aluminium Collapsible Wheel Cart Boat Carrier SkiAU $54.902 sold
- Finn Kayaks REFLECTION CANOE - WHITE with double outriggersAU $1,695.001 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 2.83M Fishing Kayak Single Recreational Canoe Seat Paddle Newcastle Red Sit OnAU $449.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- Aluminium Kayak Trolley Canoe Collapsible Wheel Cart Boat Skin Carrier 100kg AUAU $50.99+AU $10.00 postageMake Offer
- Timber swivel boat seat adjustable mounting, moulded laminated ply seatAU $25.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
Whether you call it a kayak, boat, or canoe, a ride on the water makes for a fun-filled summer day. Often the terms are interchangeable, but there is actually a difference between a kayak and a canoe: mainly, a canoe is more open than a kayak. Slicing through the waves is both a good way to exercise and a good way to relax and get away from the worries and stresses of the day.Take a Friend Along
Whether you want to float along the water on your own or with a friend, there is a design for you. A two-person canoe is ideal for taking along a friend. What's more, having two people onboard makes paddling easier because you are sharing the load with a buddy.What's in a Name?
The name ''Canadian canoe'' is just that: a name. Open touring canoes got the name because the style first came out of Canada.Fishing Trips Made Easy
One of the biggest benefits to owning a smaller fishing vessel is the ease of moving it from your home to your favourite fishing spot. Instead of having to tow it behind your vehicle, simply put it in the back of your truck or strap it to the top of your car. Getting there and unloading is just as much of a breeze.Material That Last for Years
Aluminium canoes were the standard for decades and are still a favourite among many rowers today. Fibreglass composite is another popular material because it offers a more efficient and quieter ride than other materials. What's more, fibreglass is easy to repair if an accident should happen. Lastly, a fine wood canoe is both a work of art and a delight to paddle. Handcrafted wood construction makes the boat surprisingly versatile from lake to river expeditions.