Shop by Brand
Shop by Type
Save on Car & Truck Complete Exhaust Systems
- 4pcs M5 Male Female Anti Vibration Rubber Mounts Isolators 15mm x 15mm CRAU $3.12Trending at AU $3.21
- HOLDEN COMMODORE VE EARLY UTE SS/SV6 2006-11/2011 3" TAILPIPES WITH DUMP TIPSAU $260.00Trending at AU $314.95
- HOLDEN COMMODORE VE EARLY UTE OMEGA/SV6 2006-11/2011 2 1/2" TAILPIPESAU $240.00Trending at AU $307.44
- Fits Nissan Patrol GQ GU 1988 to 2002 Tb45td42 Headers Extractors ManifoldTrending PriceAU $255.00 New
- Mazda 2 De 2008 Muffler Eliminator Exhaust PipeTrending Price
- 76mm 3" Inch Racing Electric Exhaust Cutout Valves Control Motor Kit Fits BMW E3Trending PriceAU $45.99 New
- Wireless Remote Control 12ft Exhaust Muffler Electric Valve Cutout System DumpTrending PriceAU $39.78 New
- 4pcs M5 Male Female Anti Vibration Rubber Mounts Isolators 15mm X 15mm DWTrending PriceAU $3.10 New
- Tomei EXPREME Titanium CATBACK Exhaust System MITSUBISHI EVO 7 8 9 Ct9a 4g63Trending PriceAU $1,699.56 New
Hot This Week
- 2.5" 63MM STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST FLANGE PLATE SET KIT 21/2 2 1/2AU $44.005 left
- 4 x TOYOTA LANDCRUISER RUBBER EXHAUST MOUNTS 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100 SERIESAU $24.005 left
- STAINLESS STEEL OXYGEN SENSOR O2 EXTENDER SPACER FOR DECAT & HYDROGEN M18 G7M7AU $12.2110 left
- XL Turbo Sound Whistle Exhaust Muffler Pipe Blow Off Valve Simulator WhistlerAU $5.9910 left
- Holden Commodore VT VX VY V6 Sedan Redback Sports Exhaust 2 1/2" Inch Cat BackAU $155.0012 sold
- 2.5" INCH ID X 6" INCH LONG STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE BRAIDED EXHAUST FLEX JOINTAU $30.009 sold
- EXHAUST FLANGE PLATES 76MM 3" INCH WITH GASKETS & NUTS & BOLTS 105MM BHC 10MMAU $25.008 sold
- Mitsubishi Triton ML MN 2.5L 3.2L 2.5" Inch Muffler Eliminator Pipe ExhaustAU $99.006 sold
- 3" Electric Exhaust Catback Downpipe Cutout E-Cut out Valve kit Remote ControlAU $91.21
- 76mm Electric Exhaust Downpipe Cutout Valve Catback E-Cut Kit Stainless SteelAU $91.23
- 76mm Electric Exhaust Downpipe Cutout Valve Catback E-Cut Out Remote AdjustableAU $91.29
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust muffler rear system FIT JEEP Wrangler 2007-2016AU $285.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Exhaust Cutout Valve – Bi-model / Control / ECV – 3″ (76mm) – Boost ActivatedAU $115.00Free postageMake Offer
- NISSAN PATROL GU 3L WAGON 3" INCH TURBO BACK EXHAUST NO CAT WITH PIPE SILVERAU $403.00Free postageMake Offer
- LS1 LS6 LSX GM V8 Chevrolet Up & Forward Turbo Header Exhaust Manifold HeadersAU $268.00Free postageMake Offer
- MITSUBISHI MQ TRITON 2.4L 2015 ON 3" INCH DPF BACK SPORTS EXHAUST PIPE SILVERAU $328.00Free postageMake Offer
- HOLDEN SS VT VX VY VZ V8 LS1 STAINLESS STEEL EXTRACTORS 1 3/4" WITH CAT PIPESAU $453.15Free postageMake Offer
If you're looking to replace your VE SS exhaust for your VE commodore, you're definitely in the right place. eBay has a huge range of car and truck exhaust pipes and tips in varying sizes, allowing you to replace the whole system or a specific part.
The exhaust system is integral to the performance of Holden Commodore cars, and any damage to the system could result in poor performance, higher fuel costs and even health risks for you. Here are a few markers to look out for that could indicate it's time to replace or repair your existing exhaust system.
One of the first signs that something's wrong with your exhaust is often an increase or difference in the noise it makes. When working properly, your exhaust system not only deals with fumes, but muffles noise, so if it's sounding louder than normal, chances are something is wrong. The muffler of the exhaust is set furthest from the heat of the engine, which means liquid can gather and cool here, leading to acidic corrosion. Alternatively, if you can hear banging, chugging or hissing, there may be parts loose inside the exhaust system, or it may have a leak.
Decreased Fuel Efficiency
If you're burning through far more fuel than normal, it could mean you have a leak in your exhaust system. With a leak in the system, fumes aren't carried away properly, so the engine will run hotter than normal. This will cause the car to burn through fuel faster than usual, so you'll notice more frequent trips to the petrol station.
Vibrations and Smells
If your car is shaking or shuddering, or if you notice a strange smell when driving, be sure you check your exhaust. Smells in particular can be important to check out, as fumes from a damaged exhaust may be harmful to you and your passengers. Think you have a problem with your exhaust? Time to check out the options on eBay! Whether you're upgrading, replacing or repairing your exhaust, take a look at the great deals available on eBay today!