- Suburban SW6DEA Gas/Electric Hot Water HeaterAU $835.89 New
- 240v Suburban 1440w Hot Water System Heating ElementAU $50.60 New
Hot This Week
- Truma Hot Water Service Exhaust Cowl Grill B14 - Outside GrillAU $89.504 left
- Truma Hot Water Service Exhaust Cowl Cover B14 - Outside CoverAU $49.955 left
- 2 Suburban Hot Water Service Anode Rod Over 50% More Anode NPT THREAD MAGNESIUMAU $37.007 left
- 2 TWO SUBURBAN Hot Water Service ANODE Rod Caravan RV Parts 30% More ANODEAU $34.0018 sold
- Suburban Hot Water Service Anode Rod 50% More Anode NPT THREAD Caravan MAGNESIUMAU $19.956 sold
- SUBURBAN Hot Water Service ANODE Rod Caravan RV Parts Accessories 30% More ANODEAU $15.005 sold
- Duoetto MK2 Hot Water Unit 12v/240v 10ltr New Caravan Camper RV Heater PartsAU $375.002 sold
- Suburban Hot Water Service Anode Rod Caravan RV Parts Accessories NewAU $19.952 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Suburban Hot Water Service Anode Rod Caravan RV Parts Accessories NewAU $19.95Free postageMake Offer
- Truma B14 240V 850W Element for Gas Electric Hot Water Service 70010-48700AU $199.00Free postageMake Offer
- Truma B14 PCB Printed Circuit Board Gas Electric Hot Water Service 70000-99500AU $379.60Free postageMake Offer
- Genuine Suburban Plastic Door Latch Clip (White) 950-01320/150079AU $14.45Free postageMake Offer
- 2 x Suburban Hot Water Service ANODES New Caravan RV Accessories PartsAU $40.00Free postageMake Offer
Caravan Hot Water Units
Caravan hot water units are among the most important caravan parts, especially if you like to travel in style. Many modern caravans have hot water units and showers built in, but a lot of older models don’t. It is therefore necessary to install your own internal or external hot water system so that you can enjoy the comfort of hot showers and hot water for washing up.Size
The first thing to think about is the size of your caravan hot water heater. Like other caravan heaters, it is one of your larger caravan parts. They can take up a significant amount of space in smaller vans. Many models heat tap water as it passes through the system, which makes them relatively efficient and compact. However, you need constantly running water to use these. Other models have water tanks of various sizes, and are more effective when you don’t have access to running water.Gas or Electric?
You can choose four different types of caravan water heater based on their power source. Gas heaters are the most efficient, but 12 Volt electric, 240 Volt electric and solar powered heaters are also common. If you choose a gas heater, you will have to carry around a gas bottle. However, electric heaters need some sort of power source, usually either batteries or mains power.Other Things to Think About
There are many other things to think about when choosing a caravan hot water system. Where do you want to mount it? How much can you afford to spend? Will it be visible? If so, what do you want it to look like? Asking yourself the difficult questions before buying caravan parts will help avoid problems in the long term.Water Filters
If you are planning a long trip into the middle of nowhere, the last thing that you want is your hot water system breaking down. It is important to install a caravan water filter to make sure that foreign material dirt doesn’t make its way into your hot water system. If it does, it could cause expensive and hard to fix damage.