Carhartt Men's Coats and Jackets
Carhartt, an American workwear and apparel brand, was founded in 1889. Since then, Carhartt has diligently maintained its company focus on providing long-lasting work clothing for laborers.Heavy-duty, snag-resistant, full-cut, wind and sometimes water resistant apparel have contributed to the brand's lasting popularity. Carhartt jackets and coats are among their most popular apparel options.
Carhartt clothing comes with many different occupation or job-specific iterations, including multiple internal or external pockets, hoods, an assortment of lining options. Carhartt also offers a modular jacket line for those with specialised or specific needs.
What Are Common Men's Carhartt Jackets Styles?
Depending on your needs, a specific style of jacket may be what you're looking for. Here's a rundown of the most popular men's work jacket styles from Carhartt:
- Parkas with wind and water resistance, quilted batting and hoods.
- Long water resistant and flannel lined duck jackets.
- Traditional bomber-jacket style work jackets with fleece lining, water resistance and a turned-down collar. Some iterations are available with a hood.
- Lighter wind and rain resistant windbreakers.
- Trench coats in wind resistant materials, canvas or wool blends.