Shop by Cookware Type
Limited Time Deals
- Baccarat Le Connoisseur Round French Oven with Lid Red 29cm 6.3LAU $149.99AU $299.99 | 50% OFF
- CHASSEUR Round French Oven Cavier 26cm/5.2 Litre Cast Iron StewpotAU $214.95
- NEW Chef Inox Iron Wok 50cm (RRP $38)AU $31.95AU $37.95 | 15% OFF
- Black STAUB Round Cocotte 26cmAU $319.00AU $602.95 | 47% OFF
- NEW Staub Round Cocotte 18cm Cherry Red (RRP $367)AU $199.00AU $366.95 | 45% OFF
- NEW Staub American Square Grill 26cm Cherry Red (RRP $303)AU $149.00AU $302.95 | 50% OFF
- NEW Staub Oval Cocotte 31cm Black (RRP $692)AU $339.00AU $691.95 | 51% OFF
- LA CUISINE Ruby Red Casserole 20cm 2LAU $59.50AU $149.00 | 60% OFF
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Having high-end products such as Le Creuset cookware in your kitchen can make you feel like you're the star of your own cooking television show, but did you know that there are also numerous health benefits to using the right equipment?
If you own aluminium cookware, it's time to throw it out and replace it with a much better - and safer - quality product. The same rule applies to non-stick pans, and even stainless steel cookware with copper bases. While certain foods can still be cooked using these products, they won't offer the same quality that cast iron cookware can provide.
Safer than many other modern pieces of cookware, a cast iron pan is also tough, durable and practically unbreakable. As most of these pans are cast in one piece, there is barely any damage when it comes to wear and tear. Another benefit to cast iron pans is that they require less oil for cooking. A thin layer of oil spread around by moving the pan is all you need to ensure your food will be cooked evenly without being burnt.
One of the greatest benefits to cooking on cast iron is that you can cook your steak on high heat without worrying about burning your food. This means you can deep and shallow fry your food, searing your meat, or quickly sauté your vegetables. While cast iron pans do tend to form hot spots just like stainless steel, the pan will stay hot evenly all over.
Most important of all is that cast iron pans are easy to clean and they are inexpensive. Whether you're doing a complete makeover of your kitchenware or you want to start building your cookware range, you can't go past cast iron cookware . Shop online at eBay today to get the best discounts on items that you won't find this cheap in retail stores. Opt to buy outright or place a bid against other eager buyers to grab a bargain today.