Shop by Brand
Shop by Featured Refinements
Save on Chocolate & Sweets
- Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate 60 Sachets Rich & Creamy MADE IN USAAU $21.80Trending at AU $23.57
- Allens Milko Bars 800gAU $12.50Trending at AU $13.45
- 100 Pieces Heartbeat Love Candy Strawberry Flavour - Weddings Favour LolliesAU $18.95Trending at AU $22.40
- 2 bag Matcha & NEW Rich Matcha KitKat / Kit Kat - Japanese Green Tea Easter GiftAU $14.00Trending at AU $27.26
- The Original Choo Choo Bar now made by Lagoon 1.0 kg bag bought to orderAU $17.00Trending at AU $23.34
- Allens Minties 1kgAU $16.95Trending at AU $26.24
- Bulk Lollies 20 x Starburst Sucks Lollipops 13g Candy Buffet Sweets Favors LollyAU $18.92Trending at AU $35.90
- Bulk Lot 12 x Ring Pop Lollies 14g Kids Party Favors Candy Buffet FundraisingAU $26.51Trending at AU $30.19
- 2packs Japanese Kit Kat Uji Matcha Green Tea Ocha KitKat Chocolates 12 Mini BarsTrending PriceAU $27.26 New
- Wrigley's Extra Spearmint Flavour Sugarfree Chewing Gum BulkBox 24x14pcsTrending PriceAU $34.52 New
- Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate 1.58kg BULK Bag Made in USATrending PriceAU $6.29 New
- BULK Lollies 60 X Blue Raspberry Wicked Fizz Chews Party Favours Sweets CandyTrending PriceAU $6.16 New
- Kracie Popin Cookin Kits of Your Choice DIY Japanese Candy 11items Happy Kitchen Taiyaki & OdangoTrending PriceAU $12.63 New
- BULK Lollies 1 Kg X Skittles Party Favor Birthday Lolly Candy Favour BagsTrending PriceAU $28.29 New
- BULK Lollies 12 X Ring Pop Wrapped Sweets Birthday Party Favor ConfectioneryTrending PriceAU $30.19 New
Limited Time Deals
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
It’s that 3pm pick-me-up, the last-minute gift, or the thing we reach for when we’re heartbroken – chocolate sweets are so popular, it even has its own International Day of Celebration (July 7, for all you chocoholics out there.)
Chocolate and sweets have been incorporated into our culture for as long as we can remember. Whether given as a reward for good behaviour, a treat for ourselves, or even for holidays like Halloween, almost everybody has a sweet tooth and loves a bit of indulging. While too much of a good thing can be bad for you, treating yourself – or that special someone – from time to time can be beneficial in more ways than one.
The health benefits of chocolate
Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants, and can help to lower the risk of heart disease. The flavanols in dark chocolate can also lower blood pressure and reduce stress, as well as offer sun protection. And thanks to the theobromine it contains, chocolate offers cough relief!
Unfortunately, this doesn’t mean you should eat a block of chocolate a day - but it is definitely okay to have a square or two after dinner.
Why do we give the gift of chocolate and sweets?
Since ancient times, chocolate, in one form or another, has been given as a popular gift to royalty and warriors, as the cacao beans used to make chocolate were considered a gift from the gods. To carry on that tradition, it has more recently been linked to holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and Easter. Paired nicely with a bottle of wine, tea or coffee, you can also offer them as tokens of appreciation or as an admission of guilt, or anything in between.
Whether you are hosting a party and need some confectionery, preparing yourself for Trick-or-Treaters, or need something to bring to your next door neighbour’s gathering, shop online on eBay for chocolate and lollies. From jelly beans to chupa chups, mixed lolly bags and more, come and treat yourself to the the largest range of confectionery online in Australia.