Shop by Brand
Shop by Featured Refinements
Hot This Week
- Mini Purple Grape Flavour Jelly Beans (1kg)AU $7.99Almost gone
- CHUPA CHUPS 100 Best of Chupa Chup Lollipops Assorted Flavour Bulk Lollies JarAU $31.999 left
- Last Supper After Dinner Mints in Tin Box...Christian...Jesus...Approx 100 MintsAU $5.9510 left
- Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate 1.58kg 56oz Made in USA 330 pieces Brand newAU $33.9914 sold
- Chupa Chups Assorted Flavour Lollipops 500g bulk bagAU $6.9912 sold
- MILO Nestle Nuggets Chocolate Malt Flavoured Confectionery EnergyAU $3.9912 sold
- WONKA FABULICIOUS RASPBERRY TWISTER 1KG BOX 90pcs TWISTERS LOLLIES WHOLESALEAU $9.4511 sold
- 300 CHOCOLATE CADBURY HEARTS - WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS, BOMBONNIERE, CHRISTENINGSAU $69.0011 sold
- 100 X *50 Girls* *50 boys* Chocolate Kinder Joy Surprise Eggs Giift Inside FunAU $252.00
- Allseps Red And Green Frogs 2 kg Party Favors Sweets Candy Buffet Bulk LolliesAU $39.80Was: Previous priceAU $41.90
- Bulk Lot 200 x Red Heart Pops Lollipops Candy Buffet Lollies Valentines FavorsAU $41.90Was: Previous priceAU $44.10
- 24x14pcs Wrigley's Extra ACTIVE Peppermint Sugarfree Chewing Gum Bulk Box BlueAU $52.99
- Trolli Sour Cola Bottles 2kg Bag Party Favors Candy Buffet Gummy Jelly LolliesAU $35.10Was: Previous priceAU $36.95
- Bulk Lollies 2kg x Lagoon Sherbet Bombs Fruity Candy Buffet Fizzy Fruit SweetsAU $39.80Was: Previous priceAU $41.90
- 30x Wrigley's AIRWAVES SUGARFREE CHEWING GUM Menthol Eucalyptus WrigleyAU $27.99
Save on Chocolate & Sweets
- 10x12pcs EXTRA 5 COBALT Blue Wrigley's SUGARFREE CHEWING GUM Wrigley 32g blackAU $26.99Trending at AU $44.86
- CHUPA CHUPS 100 Best Lollipops Assorted Flavour Bulk Lollies Jar 3 New FlavoursAU $22.99Trending at AU $31.20
- Ghost Drops (Approx 240pc Bag)AU $11.48Trending at AU $21.08
- Grans Fudge Caramel 40g x 15AU $25.54Trending at AU $26.54
- Bulk Lollies 20 x Starburst Sucks Lollipops 13g Candy Buffet Sweets Favors LollyAU $18.92Trending at AU $35.88
- 6x 64g Bottle EXTRA Wrigley's Bubblemint Sugarfree Chewing Gum Car Tub WrigleyAU $30.99Trending at AU $49.23
- 10 x Hostess Twinkies Individually Wrapped Cakes 385g boxAU $11.99Trending at AU $19.95
- 18 Piece DAGASHI Variety Box Set Japanese Candy / Gum / Snacks - Christmas GiftAU $12.00Trending at AU $18.86
Limited Time Deals
- 2 X 10x12pcs Extra 5 Cobalt Blue Wrigley's Sugarfree Chewing Gum Wrigley BlackTrending PriceAU $19.79 New
- 30x Wrigley's Airwaves Sugarfree Chewing Gum Menthol Eucalyptus WrigleyTrending PriceAU $28.19 New
- Heart Frothy Washing Machine DIY Japanese Candy Kit 4 Types Like Popin CookinTrending PriceAU $9.94 New
- Allens Kool Fruits Wrapped 5kgTrending PriceAU $107.45 New
- 30 X 10 Pellets Airwaves Sugarfree Chewing Gum Wrigley's Wrigley Airwave BlackmintTrending PriceAU $25.20 New
Make an Offer
- X5 Nutella - Personalised Nutella Labels - Make your own label- 750g -AU $7.99Free postageMake Offer
- 3 packets X Nestle Japan Kitkat Kit Kat Matcha Green Tea ChocolateAU $28.90Free postageMake Offer
You may also like
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
It’s that 3pm pick-me-up, the last-minute gift, or the thing we reach for when we’re heartbroken – chocolate sweets are so popular, it even has its own International Day of Celebration (July 7, for all you chocoholics out there.)
Chocolate and sweets have been incorporated into our culture for as long as we can remember. Whether given as a reward for good behaviour, a treat for ourselves, or even for holidays like Halloween, almost everybody has a sweet tooth and loves a bit of indulging. While too much of a good thing can be bad for you, treating yourself – or that special someone – from time to time can be beneficial in more ways than one.
The health benefits of chocolate
Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants, and can help to lower the risk of heart disease. The flavanols in dark chocolate can also lower blood pressure and reduce stress, as well as offer sun protection. And thanks to the theobromine it contains, chocolate offers cough relief!
Unfortunately, this doesn’t mean you should eat a block of chocolate a day - but it is definitely okay to have a square or two after dinner.
Why do we give the gift of chocolate and sweets?
Since ancient times, chocolate, in one form or another, has been given as a popular gift to royalty and warriors, as the cacao beans used to make chocolate were considered a gift from the gods. To carry on that tradition, it has more recently been linked to holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and Easter. Paired nicely with a bottle of wine, tea or coffee, you can also offer them as tokens of appreciation or as an admission of guilt, or anything in between.
Whether you are hosting a party and need some confectionery, preparing yourself for Trick-or-Treaters, or need something to bring to your next door neighbour’s gathering, shop online on eBay for chocolate and lollies. From jelly beans to chupa chups, mixed lolly bags and more, come and treat yourself to the the largest range of confectionery online in Australia.