Shop by Category
Shop by Composition
Hot This Week
- Possum Magic NEW $2 COIN SETAU $23.0010 left
- Gold Plated Physical Bitcoins Casascius Bit Coin BTC Souvenir Coin With CaseAU $1.6192 sold
- Cheap & Cheerful Round £1 One Pound CoinsAU $6.6638 sold
- Gold Plated Bitcoin Coin Collectible Physical BTC Coin Art Collection with CaseAU $1.8536 sold
- 2017 RAM 50c UNCIRCULATED COLOURED COIN FORD CLASSICS 1970-1972 XY GT-HO FALCONAU $19.9534 sold
- President Donald Trump Eagle Commemorative Souvenir Gold Coin CollectionAU $2.2531 sold
- 2017 possum magic coin collection- $2 x3 $1 x 4 and 1 cent coin Full SetAU $19.0030 sold
- 2017 SET OF 8 POSSUM MAGIC COINS $1 & $2 UNCIRCULATED COINS 1 CENT COIN SET RAMAU $19.9928 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 2017 SET OF 8 POSSUM MAGIC COINS $1 & $2 UNCIRCULATED COINS 1 CENT COIN SET RAMAU $19.99+AU $4.95 postageMake Offer
- 2017 RAM 50 cent UNC Coin Ford classics collection - XY FALCONAU $15.90+AU $2.00 postageMake Offer
- The most up to date reference on Australian Coin ValuesAU $1.00Free postageMake Offer
- IN Stock!! 2017 50c UNC FORD AUSTRALIAN CLASSIC COLLECTION TIN ONLY .NO COINS!!!AU $49.00+AU $16.00 postageMake Offer
- 2017 50c UNCIRCULATED FORD HERITAGE 12 COINS IN TIN + FREE OVAL FORD KEYRINGAU $299.99+AU $20.00 postageMake Offer
- GERMANY 1 REICHSPFENNIG WWII-NAZI SVASTIKA -CIRCULATEDAU $6.00Free postageMake Offer
- 2017 RAM 50 cent unc coins - FORD classic all 11 colour coins on card IN STOCK!AU $149.00+AU $19.00 postageMake Offer
- Coin Album Pages - Suit 50c or 1d Size Coins ( 30 Pocket Page With Backing )AU $1.95+AU $1.95 postageMake Offer
Knowing Its Value
As any collector knows, the value of a collection is gauged in more than just money. Sure, collections can be rare, they can be valuable, and they can be worth a lot of money. But their value is not just measured in dollar terms. For many collectors, it’s the process of collecting that has real worth. Collecting coins is a hobby, a pastime. It’s a way to pass the time in an enjoyable way. It provides an interest for the collector, giving him something to immerse himself in. It can also provide a social factor as well. Some collectors join social groups or attend swap meets, allowing them to meet and catch up with other people who have similar interests. As for monetary value, coin collections can have plenty of that. For collectors who value that monetary worth, it pays to do some research. Do some background work by reading up on rare and valuable coins. Find out how to identify these coins, and how to avoid fakes. Discover the best ways to find rare and valuable coins, and how much they are worth. After all, paying more than they’re worth will reduce their investment. Lastly, read up on the best ways to store these coins so that they retain their value – and they remain secure.
Starting a Collection
Thinking of starting a coin collection? Whether collecting to build value, or simply because the process of collecting coins is fascinating, it’s pretty easy to start a collection. One of the first things to do is read some books or check out some info online, to find out exactly what starting a coin collection entails. Then, head to eBay to stock up on supplies, and of course, coins. Home to a huge range of coins, eBay features ancient coins and medieval coins, as well as modern coins from a vast array of countries. From South American coins and European coins, to African coins and Australian coins, eBay makes it easy to search for coins to fill any collection. Want to search by era? Check out coins from the 1940s, 1950s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. Or search by composition, to discover coins made of gold and silver, bronze, copper and nickel.