Cub Cadet Riding Lawnmowers
Mowing the lawns is not everyone's favourite chore, especially when you have to spend hours pushing a mower round a large property. By the time you've finished, your back aches and it leaves you wondering if there is an easier way. Investing in a ride on mower is a great way to save time while eliminating stress on your body. Cub Cadet is an American brand that specialises in all the machines and equipment you need to keep your property in tip top shape, and there is a great range of Cub Cadet riding mowers.
Does Cub Cadet Make Zero Turn Riding Lawnmowers?
All of Cub Cadet's riding mowers are zero turn. Zero turn means that the mower is able to turn around on itself. The Cub Cadet's zero turn mower range includes:
- RZT Series: Within the RZT series are models that are ideal for residential properties with medium sized lawns or around three acres. The SX model is good for hilly terrains while the S Zero Electric gives you sixty minutes of cutting time on one battery charge.
- Z-Force Series: This series includes heavy-duty residential mowers and are great for larger lawns. The L/LX model is suitable for flat terrain while the S/SX is suitable for hilly terrain.
- PRO Z Series: The PRO Z series are industrial strength ride on mowers, suitable for very large properties, small farms and parks. These models have greater horsepower and cutting decks so to cut down the time spent mowing lawns.
What are the Benefits of Having a Cub Cadet Zero Turn Riding Mower?
There are two good reasons why a Cub Cadet zero turn ride on mower is better than a regular ride on mower.
- No awkward turns: You are able to get all parts of your lawn without having to do awkward turning maneuvers.
- Infinite maneuverability: Cuts your mowing time down in half so you can have more time to enjoy the things you want to be doing.
Does Cub Cadet Make Regular Lawnmowers?
As well as making exceptional ride on mowers, Cub Cadet do make regular walk behind mowers for those that do not have a big enough lawn for a ride on mower.