Shop by Genre
Shop by Movie/TV Title
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays Movies
- YU-GI-OH TV Series Complete Seasons 4 & 5 New Oz DVD Sets Region 4AU $46.99Trending at AU $92.27
- Hogan's Heroes Complete Series Collection New Dvd Box Set Region 1 / 4 HogansAU $82.99Trending at AU $100.97
- HOMELAND : Season 6 : NEW DVDAU $23.25Trending at AU $24.07
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 movie Collection 1 2 3 4 5 (Johnny Depp) New DVDAU $68.95Trending at AU $70.64
- National Lampoon's VACATION 4 Movies Collection : NEW DVDAU $17.95Trending at AU $21.08
- Lonesome Dove (The Lonesome Dove Collection ) New DVD region 4AU $26.50Trending at AU $27.02
- Wentworth : Season 5 (DVD, 2017, 4-Disc Set)AU $32.48 New
- Supernatural : Season 12 (DVD, 2017, 6-Disc Set)AU $18.85 New
- a Sunday Horse - Linda Hamilton William Shatner DVD R4AU $23.85 NewAU $11.98 Used
- Descendants 2 (DVD, 2017)AU $19.81 New
- Lucifer : Season 2 (DVD, 2017, 3-Disc Set)AU $27.95 NewAU $20.14 Used
BUY 1, GET 1 AT 35% OFF (add 2 to cart)From blinkleisure
EXTRA 20% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MOREFrom expressbooksaustralia
EXTRA 20% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND AU $25 OR MOREFrom everythingondiscs
EXTRA 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MOREFrom datacompute2013
EXTRA 20% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MOREFrom eagle_corporations_int
Hot This Week
- Convoy - kris Kristofferson DVD New AND SEALEDAU $8.503 left
- Richie Rich DVD NEW, FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA ALL REGIONSAU $8.993 left
- National Velvet DVD NEW, FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA REGION ALLAU $8.896 left
- The Greatest Show on Earth (1952) - James Stewart, Charlton Heston - DVD NEWAU $7.698 left
- Chopper DVD NEW, FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA REGION ALLAU $9.899 left
- Drop Dead Fred - DVD Region 4AU $9.5710 left
- RUNNING ON EMPTY - CLASSIC AUSSIE MOVIE - NEW DVD FREE LOCAL POSTAU $9.258 sold
- Ricochet (2009, DVD NEW)AU $9.256 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- ROGUE ONE STAR WARS DVD NEW & SEALED- FREE POSTAGE!!AU $13.99Free postageMake Offer
- Premiers 2017 Richmond Tigers Grand Final Official AFL BRAND NEW SEALED R4 DVDAU $28.95Free postageMake Offer
- Transformers The Last Knight Blu-ray, 2017, 2-Disc SetAU $18.00Free postageMake Offer
- Transformers The Last Knight DVD R4 2017 New & SealedAU $14.50Free postageMake Offer
- Spider-Man Homecoming Blu-ray BRAND NEW SEALED Region BAU $24.95Free postageMake Offer
In an era where everything can be streamed direct from the internet right to your smart TV, game console, computer, smartphone, or other electronic device, it can seem like the humble DVD and Blu-Ray are obsolete. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Here are just a few reasons why you should still buy DVD Blu-Ray movies and television shows:
There’s a lot more variety of DVDs and Blu-Rays
Even if you subscribe to Netflix, Stan and many other internet streaming services, they still would not be able to compete against an online store like eBay. If you enjoy pre-1980s cinema, foreign films or even rare movies, chances are these titles won’t be available via torrenting or internet streams.
With DVDs and Blu-Rays, you own what you pay for
Another problem with streaming services is that you are surfing through the catalogues, hoping for something to your taste. With your own DVD library, you have personally selected those titles, and you can watch them whenever you want. Unlike online services, your favourite title may disappear to make way for new movies.
Special features – need we say more?
When you buy DVDs and Blu-Ray, you get special features like behind-the-scenes, bloopers, audio commentaries and even in-depth documentaries. While it’s not necessarily a special feature, you do get guaranteed sound and vision quality. With officially produced DVD Blu-Rays, you get uninterrupted joy of watching your favourite title, unlike torrenting where you might (illegally) download a poorly videoed title or your internet connection might cut out or slow down due to a Netflix error. Shop online on eBay and create your DVD Blu-Ray collection at prices you won’t find in store. Don’t know where to put them all? Buy a and keep them in safe DVD storage when you’re not watching them!