Dog Slip Lead Leashes
Dog slip leashes in conjunction with any dog collar should tighten around the dog’s neck when the animal pulls. These leads are common pet supplies to have when training them.
What Are the Different Types of Materials Available in Dog Slip Leashes?
- Nylon. Most woven leashes use a nylon blend. These nylon slip leads are the most common, but don’t necessarily hold up to chewers.
- Rope.Rope slip leashes are also woven, but much stronger and more chew resistant.
- Leather.Leather slip leashes are strong and durable. These are also styled like a rope, but not woven, or the leather wraps around a rope to create a doubly reinforced leash.
What Are Other Types of Dog Leashes?
- Standard. These come in a variety of lengths and materials and are your most basic leash design.
- Retractable. These leashes are easily adjustable with the push of a button. You can let you dog go as far as you want and then reign them in when you need to.
- Chain. Often bulky and heavy, these leashes are for training or dogs that tend to bite or chew on their leashes.