Shop by Type
Shop by Brand
Save on Drill Bits
- 450mm Wall Masonry Brick Concrete SDS Plus Drill Bit 10-25mm Head Cross X-typeAU $11.99Trending at AU $13.84
- MASONRY DRILL BIT CARBIDE TIP TUNGSTEN SDS PLUS CONCRETE HAMMER SHANK 5mm - 20mmAU $7.50Trending at AU $11.68
- 5pcs 16-30mm New HSS Drill Bit Hole Saw Set Stainless Steel Metal Alloy CutterAU $12.29Trending at AU $15.09
- Turbo Bore Spade Drill Bit HSS Twist Groove Timber AlphaAU $9.00Trending at AU $14.99
- 10PCS 0.6-3mm HSS Straight Shank Twist Drill Bits Set for Electrical Drill ToolsAU $1.00Trending at AU $1.46
- 5 Pcs Large Titanium HSS Step Cone Drill Hole Cutter Bit Set Tool + Case E3F3AU $20.92Trending at AU $21.53
- 5X SET HOLE SAW CUTTING SET KIT STAINLESS STEEL WOOD METAL ALLOYS16-30mm HolesawAU $15.48Trending at AU $16.31
- Cr-V Steel Impact Socket Adapter Extension Bit Hex Shank Socket Bit Adapter TPAU $3.73Trending at AU $6.23
Limited Time Deals
- 53mm Diamond Core Drill BitAU $49.95was -AU $109.00 | 54% OFF
- 76mm Diamond Core Drill BitAU $59.00was -AU $129.00 | 54% OFF
- 127mm Diamond Core Drill BitAU $79.00was -AU $199.00 | 60% OFF
- 102mm Diamond Core Drill BitAU $59.00was -AU $179.00 | 67% OFF
- 114mm Diamond Core Drill BitAU $69.00was -AU $189.00 | 63% OFF
- 152mm Diamond Core Drill BitAU $99.00was -AU $259.00 | 61% OFF
Hot This Week
- 2-5mm Extra Long 160mm HSS Twist Straight Shank Auger Drill Bit Tool For WoodAU $1.0070 sold
- Porcelain Spear Head Tile Glass Ceramic Marble Drill Bit 3/4/5/6/8/10/12/14mmAU $1.0064 sold
- 10mm/16mm Square Hole Saw Auger Drill Bit Mortising Chisel Woodworking ToolAU $7.5960 sold
- Machine Flat Wood Drill Bits All Metric Sizes Spade Hex Shank Bit Cutter 6-40mmAU $1.6756 sold
- 3-13MM Titanium Coated HSS Step Cone Drill Bit Wood Metal Cutter 1/4" Hex ShankAU $2.6951 sold
- 5 Step Drill Bit Gold Tone Triangle Shank Titanium-Plated Straight Flute 4-12mmAU $2.3950 sold
- HSS Drill Bits Bit 1 1.5 3 3.2 4 5 6 8 10 12 13 14 mm Steel Aluminium woodAU $2.0045 sold
- NEW Baumr-AG Diamond Core Drill Bit Concrete - 20,53,63,76,89,102,114,127,152mmAU $44.9543 sold
- 10PCS 16/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/55/60mm Dia Wood Cutter Woodworking Drill BitsAU $37.24
- 9Pcs 10 14 18 20 22 25 32 45 50mm Diamond Hole Saw Set Granite Drill Bits CoatedAU $53.10
- Dormer - A095 Set 202 A002 HSS TiN Coated Jobber Drill Set of 51 1.0-6.0 x 0.1mmAU $336.99
- Dormer - A002 HSS-TiN Coated Jobber Drill 6.80mm Pouch of 1 OL:109mm WL:69mmAU $49.99
- Large HSS Steel Step Cone Drill Titanium Bit Set Hole Cutter 4-12/20/32 10-45mmAU $10.99
- 3Pcs HSS Step Cone Hex Shank Coated Metal Drill Bit Cut Tool Set 4-12/20/32mmAU $27.99
- Precision 6-60mm HSS Step Cone Drill Bits Hole Cutter Tool Metal Drilling ShankAU $32.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- HSS Drill Bits Bit 1 1.5 3 3.2 4 5 6 8 10 12 13 14 mm Steel Aluminium woodAU $12.00Free postageMake Offer
- AU 16pcs 6-50mm Diamond Hole Saw Tile Drill Bit Ceramic Glass Coated Marble ToolAU $13.27+AU $0.99 postageMake Offer
- 25pcs HSS High Speed Steel Metric Drill Bit Set Metal Case 1mm - 13mmAU $34.95Free postageMake Offer
When your hole saw just isn't cutting it, it's time to consider a core drill. Creating a wider diameter hole than a typical hole saw, a core drill is designed to remove a cylinder shaped section of material. The removed cylinder remains inside the drill bit, and is known as the core. Core drills used for concrete are known as diamond core drills and use diamond drill bits. There are a wide range of applications for industrial drills, including metal core drills, also known as annular cutters.
What to look for when buying a core drillThe first thing you need to consider is the use of your core drill. Different drills suit different materials, so the type of work you find yourself doing most often will go a long way in determing which tool suits your needs best. The most common form of core drill is the diamond drill, used for concrete.
Core drills come in a variety of power choices, including electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic. Always ensure that whatever type of power you choose, that the power supplied to the drill is compatible to the motor and type of drilling. The larger the drill bit, the more power the motor will need. Always ensure that the core drill complies to all safety standards and regulations. The torque of a core drill is higher than a hole saw, and therefore the opportunity to cause damage to you or your belongings is higher. A water pump will keep the drill bit and motor from overheating. It will also help keep the diamond drill bit exposed for more efficient drilling.
Consider whether you'll need the use of an anchor stand to keep the drill secured in place, and whether or not you want a handheld tool or a standing one. Whatever the type of core drill to suit your needs, check out eBay's great range to find one for you today.