- Power Steering Pump Suit Ford Falcon BA BF FG 4.0lt 6 Cylinder Inc Xr6 & TurboTrending PriceAU $275.06 New
- High Pressure Power Steering Switch Suits Ford 4.0l FG Xr6 Falcon G6 Mk1Trending PriceAU $19.89 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- FORD FALCON BA BF 6-8 CYL POWER STEERING RACK SEAL KIT 9265AU $50.00Free postageMake Offer
- FALCON BA BF 4.0L POWER STEERING PUMP, 10/02-09/10 *0000032512*AU $75.00Free postageMake Offer
- FALCON BA BF 4.0L POWER STEERING PUMP, 10/02-09/10 *0000033523*AU $75.00Free postageMake Offer
- ESCAPE 2.3L ZB POWER STEERING PUMP 01/04-05/06 *0000029068*AU $84.00Free postageMake Offer
Ford Power Steering Pumps
If steering your Ford vehicle has become more like wrestling a tiger than a smooth, responsive drive, it might be time to replace your Ford power steering pump with one of the great replacements available right here on eBay. Changing the pump yourself will save you a bucket of cash, plus you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you personally returned your Ford vehicle back to an extraordinary driving experience.
Power steering improves your Ford vehicle's drive by adding power to your steering effort of the wheel. Less physical effort from you means a more reactive and enjoyable ride, where your vehicle feels more like an extended part of you, hugging the corners, steady on the flat, responding to your every touch.
Before finding a Ford power steering pump replacement, you need to be sure that the pump is to blame for any steering problems. The crankshaft of the engine drives the power steering pump via a belt pulley. The steering pump then compresses hydraulic fluid at a rate proportional to the engine speed, to deliver the hydraulic fluid to the steering gearbox . Any of these components could be causing the issue, and you might also want to check out your suspension for problems. You'll also need to check the tension of the steering pump belt, and replace if required. Inspect the Ford power steering pump hoses for leaks or damage. Match the hydraulic fluid to the one specified in your Ford manual, and always flush the power steering pump fluid when you replace the pump.
In future, you can extend the life of your Ford power steering pump replacement by ensuring your power steering fluid is always topped up. Check the tension of the pump belt on a regular basis to ensure it's not too tight or loose. That way, you can enjoy cruising in your Ford vehicle with your replacement Ford power steering pump, found right here on eBay, for years to come.