- Elsema Garage Door Remote Control KEY301 Genuine Keyring Transmitter X5Trending PriceAU $36.88 New
- Elsema KEY302 Garage Door Remote 2 Button Transmitter 10 Dipswitches Key-302 X5Trending PriceAU $43.80 New
- Elsema Garage Door Remote Control FMT301 12 DIPSWITCH Genuine Transmitter X3Trending PriceAU $47.24 New
- Elsema Garage Door Remote Control Fmt301 10 DIPSWITCH Genuine Transmitter X5Trending PriceAU $56.46 New
- Elsema FMT304 Garage Door Remote 4 Button Transmitter 10 Dipswitches Fmt-304 X1Trending PriceAU $58.63 New
- Elsema Garage Door Remote Control KEY302DA Genuine Keyring TransmitterTrending PriceAU $47.24 New
- Elsema FMT302DA Garage Door Remote 2 Button Transmitter 12 Dipswitches X1Trending PriceAU $62.04 New
1-25 of 425 results
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Elsema Garage Door Remotes
Misplaced your Elsema garage door remote? Eaten by the dog? Need additional garage door remotes to prevent a world war breaking out in your own home? Then look no further than the range of garage remotes, Elsema branded, here on eBay.
Elsema garage remotes come in PentaFOB or PentaCODE options. Both types are compatible with the Penta series of garage door openers and receivers. Elsema remote controls feature over 17 billion encrypted codes, frequency hopping, antenna diveristy, dual coding, and come in a range of colours and styles. The operating range of a garage remote by Elsema can be increased to 500 metres when used with a repeater or booster. This repeater can be installed in your car using a phone cable to charge it. The PentaFOB series uses 3V lithium cell batteries, has one to five buttons, and hops between 433.1 to 434.7 MHz. The PentaCODE series uses 12V batteries, has two or four buttons, and hops between 433.1 to 434.7 MHz.
Your replacement or additional Elsema garage door remote may come with a key ring, a built in LED light to indicate battery life, and typically will come with the battery included. It may be black, blue, grey, or a variety of other colors. It's always best to check your particular model to confirm what extras and accessories are included. Coding or programming of your new garage remote Elsema brand may be required. The exact process depends on the model and brand purchased. However, if your remote is a dipswitch model and you have your original remote, you should be able to remove the battery cover to reveal twelve switches. Match the location of those switches to your new remote, and you're ready to go. Ensure that your new remote comes with instructions or a link to online instructions, and you should have no problems coding your new garage remote Elsema. Check out the Elsema garage door remotes available on eBay to get started today.