Shop by Power Source
Shop by Type
- Weatherproof 2500w 9000l/h Flow Rate Pressure Pump DeliveryTrending PriceAU $189.48 New
- 2000w 7200l/h Flow Rate Pressure Pump DeliveryTrending PriceAU $170.27 New
- 1500w Submersible Dirty Water Pump Bore Sewage Septic Tank Well Garden SewerageTrending PriceAU $84.69 New
- Electric Clean Water Pump Garden Farm Rain Tank Pond Pool Irrigation QB60Trending PriceAU $51.06 New
- High Pressure Auto Jet Water Pump 3hp Rain Pond Tank Garden Irrigation 2300wTrending PriceAU $111.49 New
- 25w Solar Panel With 12v Hot Water Circulation Brushless Pump Heater PortableTrending PriceAU $309.82 New
- 1500w Submersible Dirty Water Pump Bore Sewage Septic Tank Well Garden Sewerage100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $84.69 New
- Electric Clean Water Pump Garden Farm Rain Tank Pond Pool Irrigation QB6090% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $51.06 New
- Weatherised 800w Auto Pressure Water Pump Garden Tank Rain Pond Pool Irrigate100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $93.35 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Choosing a Bore Pump
Selecting a bore pump is no easy task. Not only are there several very important factors to consider in order to choose the right bore pump, there are many brands and models to compare and contrast, each of which offer something slightly different. First up, cost. While cost should be a consideration, that does not mean buyers should look at cost alone to determine whether a bore pump offers the quality and functionality required.
It's not about finding the cheapest or the most expensive bore pump, it's about find the bore pump that will do the job most effectively, that will last over the long term. A submersible pumping system should last 20 or 30 thirty years, without seeing any daylight, and with minimal maintenance on the above ground parts. Anyone who has a bore pump system certainly does not want to have to pull up the pump from however many metres underground, simply because cheap parts caused it to fail.
Comparing Bore Pumps
When comparing bore pump options, consider the type of set-up that is best. While a bore pump can run water straight from the bore into the house, this may not be the best option. In a blackout, there would be no water - and when the pump eventually fails, the house will be without water until the system has been fixed. Instead, it is generally a better idea to pump water into a tank, to then use a pressure pump on the tank to feed water to the house.
Consider how many litres of water are needed each day, and how much water the water tank can hold. Also take into consideration what the bore is capable of. Don't strain the bore by running it at maximum capacity, and be sure to choose a bore pump that is cost-effective to run. Ready to compare bore pump options? From the perfect bore pump to the ideal irrigation pump, eBay makes it easy to find everything needed for a great set-up. Check out eBay's range of garden water pumps and pressure tanks and drip irrigation equipment to find a system that really works.