Shop by Type
Shop by Room
Hot This Week
- Slim 52-71" Universal LCD LED Plasma VESA Wall Mount TV Stand Bracket DesktopAU $44.799 sold
- Floor TV Stand with Swivel Mount Component Shelf for 32-65" Sharp Samsung LED TVAU $129.998 sold
- Universal TV Stand with Swivel Mount Pedestal Base Wall Mount for 32-60" LCD LEDAU $68.998 sold
- Universal TV Stand for 32 to 70 Inch Plasma LCD LED TV With Adjustable PlatformAU $113.055 sold
- 3 Tiers Tempered Glass TV Stand w/ 30-60" Bracket Mount Swivel Adjustable BlackAU $101.995 sold
- 32''-55'' TV Bracket Stand Desk Universal LCD LED Plasma VESA Tabletop MonitorAU $37.053 sold
- TV Stand Entertainment Unit 175CM Corner Cabinet Adjustable Lowline Drawer WhiteAU $110.993 sold
- 3 Tiers Tempered Glass TV Stand w/ 26-55" Bracket Mount Swivel Adjustable BlackAU $98.982 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Slim 52-71" Universal LCD LED Plasma VESA Wall Mount TV Stand Bracket DesktopAU $44.79+AU $3.99 postageMake Offer
- 52-71" Universal LCD LED Plasma VESA Mount Bracket Desktop Monitor TV Stand NewAU $39.47+AU $10.79 postageMake Offer
Glass Entertainment Units and TV Stands/h2>
Ever since they stopped building TVs into large wooden cabinets that served as pieces of furniture in their own right, there's been a strong market for TV stands and entertainment units. Glass units have proven particularly popular for those with a minimalist style because of the way the glass blends into the room, making the stand itself almost invisible.In the Living Room
For many families, the living room is where you consume entertainment together. Glass living room entertainment units and TV stands often sit at the focal point of the room so appearance matters. Not only does it have to hold the TV, but also any related devices like your DVR and Blu-ray player. Family game consoles usually live here, too. You need a unit that can hold everything and still look good doing it.In the Bedroom
Bedroom units are usually smaller. your child may have a TV and a game console, while you and your spouse may have a TV and a DVR or other player. Bedroom glass entertainment units and TV stands not only have less to hold, but they usually have to fit into smaller rooms. Glass works well here because the minimalist design makes the unit look smaller, giving the impression of a larger room.Glass Advantages
One of the biggest advantages of glass is that it's transparent. That isn't just a style choice, but also a practical one. Many TVs and entertainment devices use IR remotes for various functions, and glass lets the signals through. It's also easy to keep clean, you just have to dust it.Features to Look For
Gamers want lots of game storage, and somewhere to put the controllers where they can easily get to them. Film buffs want somewhere for all their movies and the associated players. Glass is good for both because it doesn't block control signals, and can give you easy access to all your favourite content.