Get Ready For the Gym or Just Some Warmer Weather With Men's Singlets From eBay
Choosing the right singlet for the gym can make or break your workout efforts. It’s important to feel comfortable and find a style, fabric and other features that suit your needs.
If you feel uncomfortable in your workout clothing, there is a good chance you are going to be wasting time adjusting clothes, or may even cut the workout short. If the fabric is too hot, motivation for completing your workout will slip. That's why finding the right singlet is so important.
Choose the features that will make you comfortable
Gym singlets have a lot of great features. Here are some features to consider:
- Moisture wicking is a great option for gym singlets, as it pulls moisture from the body (sweat) to the exterior of the shirt where it can evaporate more easily.
- Compression singlets and shirts keep the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain, increase blood flow to the heart and lungs to increase oxygen levels in the body, and are comfortable.
- Anti-odour and anti-microbial singlets usually involve chemically treated fabrics to prevent the body’s bacteria from mixing with sweat to produce odour.
- Media pockets are a useful feature to store your phone so you can listen to tunes while you work out.
- Racerback style singlets feature a cutout at the back that not only keeps you cool, but also allows you to both see and show off your muscles that little bit more.
- Sun protective fabric is a good option for if you plan to wear your singlet outside of the gym.
And don't think comfort is only vital above the waist. Pairing your new single with some new men's workout bottoms is vital to completing your gym outfit.
Choosing the right fit
When it comes to gym singlets, it’s personal preference whether you choose a slim, standard or baggy fit. If you’re new to the gym, you may feel self-conscious and prefer a baggy option. If you’re feeling fit, you might want to show off your hard work with a slim fit singlet.
Don't want the workouts to stop when the temperature drops? Grab some Men's long sleeve activewear tops for the colder months.