Hilux Passenger Vehicles
Toyota has been a favourite passenger vehicle manufacturer for decades due to its long history of resilience. The Toyota Hilux launched in 1968 and has been an iconic ute for tradies, farmers, boatsmen and every day people through each generation of vehicle. The Hilux has a reputation for being reliable, durable and the perfect sidekick for heading into the great outdoors travelling on rugged terrain, or around a work site. You can even tow boats or trailers with ease. You can choose from Hilux single cab vehicles, which are perfect for one or two passengers, or go for a larger Hilux dual cab that can fit the whole family in.
What Features Can I Find on Newer Model Hilux Vehicles?
Toyota has consistently made improvements to each of its newer model Hilux vehicles. Some features you will find are:
- Towing capacity: Towing trailers with work gear is a piece of cake with a Hilux ute. Single cab and extra cab models can tow 3.5 tonnes, while a double cab can tow 3.2 tonnes.
- Design: New model Hilux are full of sharp corners and strong shapes with dynamic side lines.
- Frame and body structure: With the new frames, you can expect improved handling and comfort with greater protection from the strong, wide underbody. All Hilux components go through rigorous testing.
What Accessories and Parts Can I Find for Toyota Hilux?
Choosing an older model Hilux 4x4 may mean that some parts will need replacing or you want to add accessories to personalise your vehicle. Some accessories and parts you can find are:
- Seats: You can replace the seats for your Toyota Hilux. Choose from a single seat or a set.
- Engine: If anything should go wrong with your engine and it needs replacing, you can search through the available Toyota Hilux complete engines to find one that will fit your Hilux.
- Wheels: Find a new set or just a spare Hilux wheel. It's important to make sure that your wheels are in good condition so you can enjoy hassle free comfortable rides.