Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
- 10 X 20mm 1m Open on Both Side Plastic Towline Cable Drag Chain D6Trending PriceAU $4.49 New
- Csk12pp One Way Clutch Dual Keyway Bearing 12 X 32 X 10mm G2r8Trending PriceAU $8.15 New
- 1.5 4 Yard Cotton Gauze Cheesecloth for Cheese Soymilk Tofu Butter Making Cloth 3ydsTrending PriceAU $3.74 New
Hot This Week
- Aussie Bearings - Precision High Speed Bearings - Heat Resistant Proven QualityAU $1.49110 sold
- Stainless Steel 304 201 Round Solid Metal Bar Rod Dia 3-14mm Length 125mm-500mmAU $1.0164 sold
- 2-10MM Solid Carbide Straight Shank 4Flute End Mill CNC Milling Cutter Drill BitAU $2.7947 sold
- 10pcs 5"/125mm 8 Hole Hook Loop Sanding Discs 60-2000 Grit Orbital Sandpaper PadAU $2.2941 sold
- 4/8/10/12mm Dia Hardware Brass Round Bar / Rod Circular Wire Tube ModelmakingAU $1.0940 sold
- Dia 8 - 35mm Pillow Flange Rhombic Mounted Ball Bearing All Size EagerAU $1.6340 sold
- 10PCS 5 inch 125mm Round Shaped Sanding Disc Pads 8 Hole Sandpaper 60-1000 GritAU $1.8337 sold
- Stainless Steel 304 Round Metal Bar Solid Rod Dia 3-14mm Length 125mm-500mmAU $1.0032 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Metalworking is a valuable skill that can lead to a promising career or an enjoyable hobby. Turn to eBay for all of the tools and accessories you need to get going on your next professional or personal project.
A beginner’s guide to metalworking measuring tools
The best metalwork often comes down to precision. That’s why it’s so important to have all the appropriate metalworking measurement tools at your disposal whenever you start a new task or project. Oftentimes a standard ruler won’t be accurate enough to produce the exact measurements you need to make. That’s why metalworkers rely on calipers to give them exact readings. eBay has an excellent range of digital calipers as well as more traditional dial calipers so you can be as precise as possible. When it comes time to make your marks, take advantage of machinist’s squares, which can give you clean, straight lines to use for marking where to cut or punch into the metal itself. Finally, for an inside look, use a telescopic gauge to measure how deep a hole or bore is. These tools, all of which are available on eBay right now, are a great place to start when it comes to making metalworking measurements.
Understanding drills and drill bits
Many DIY projects require the use of drills and their associated parts to get the job done. Metalworking is no different. Having a bit of an understanding about how these devices work will help paint a clearer picture of what exactly you’re doing each time you pull that trigger on your drill. The instruments that bore down into the material are called drill bits. The body of a drill bit is called the shank. At the end of each drill is a round area called a chuck. The end of the drill bit that doesn’t go into the material fits into the chuck. It locks in and is then rotated rapidly so the pointed end can drill into the material. Keep these facts in mind next time you’re on eBay looking to buy metalworking parts and tools and you’ll give yourself a better chance of finding exactly what you need quickly and easily. Turn to eBay today for all your metalworking parts and accessories!