Iron Set Right-Handed Golf Clubs
Many golfers use irons more frequently on the green. These have shorter shafts and smaller-sized clubheads compared to fairway woods. Right-handed iron golf clubs are the most common type of clubs. These are easy to find online, especially through the sellers at eBay. You can choose your next iron set from brands like TaylorMade, Titleist, Callaway and more on eBay’s sporting goods section.
How Do You Choose an Iron Club?
- Consider a forged iron club if you want more ability in shaping shots and controlling trajectories.
- Choose a blade iron if you are a seasoned player who prefers a club that distributes even weight throughout the entire head.
- Consider selecting a cast iron driver if you want a slightly cheaper iron drive than forged irons.
- Look for steel shafts if you want less flex and more consistency in your shots.
- Select from lightweight and flexible shafts, like graphite golf clubs, if you want more speed and longer distance coverage.
- Consider hybrid irons if you have problems handling longer irons and if you simply prefer making longer, straighter shots.